Sunder charms already bugged, 10 found by llama

Llama is using an exploit to loot sunder charms non stop. Sunder charms are bugged and drop almost all the time when you use find item on hell tz’s. GG game.

He should be banned for this.

21 Likes

This is insane man, i had my doubts about playing this ladder. Now im 100% sure of it lol

8 Likes

Find Item is a game implimanted skill

Not bannable

11 Likes

But the drop rate is supposed to be rarer than a sur, and it’s dropping sunder charms like once per pack.
This has nothing to do with the skill being what it is, it has to do with Llama laughing about it on stream, KNOWING it’s a bug, SAYING it’s a bug, and continuing to abuse it.

6 Likes

Yes Blizzard overlooked this
Probably hot patched soon
But will be too late

3 Likes

Looks like someone dropped the ball…

3 Likes

Banned? C’mon that’s the dumbest thing I’ve heard on here in a while. How is this his fault? It’s a skill justike any other.

15 Likes

Tha bug NEED to be fixed.
Also - restart ladder again after fix until it is not so late.

4 Likes

Llama’s group weren’t even the first group to find Sunder charms anyway. This post is really just unfathomable.

11 Likes

He’s farming them by the dozens dude.

Honestly that’s pretty hilarious

6 Likes

so waht are the % drop date? around ort rune or something?

I love it how anything bad happening to the game, is instantly Llamas fault. :rofl:

13 Likes

When you’re using Find item - like potion or even gold.

i tool you so many time they just dont have a clue what they doing

just looking the 2.4.3 ww barbarian change and sill not fix

just there they kill 2 hander that so dump a barbarian class or warrior class not able to use 2 hander mean 50% of the class is dead right there

4 Likes

RIP to the season by the same person as last time.

2 Likes

Llama is scum. 20 chars…

3 Likes

Think what you will of Llama - he’s just playing the game with a group and playing the game that has been prepared and presented by the devs. If the shoe was on the other foot, I’m sure you guys wouldn’t like it.

4 Likes

Change the topic from Llama to what really matters, the game is broken and the whole season is a disaster of a mess. every single 8 man group who is currently farming hell TZ’s are getting dozens of Sunder charms an hour and it’s absolutely going to wreck the whole season unless blizzard either restarts Ladder or remove every single sunder charm that has dropped, If they are going to change the droprate for these charms, then the hardcore gamers/streamers have a huge edge and will get a headstart on both the 99 run and the economy like nothing else that we’ve ever seen. I’ve lost all my faith in blizzard, how can they implement such a stupid and huge game changing mechanic and only test it for 4 days, then change it a bunch more and never even look twice at it. what the actual f…

7 Likes

Llama has already publicly said, on his stream, that if Blizzard told him to drop all the Sundered Charms that they found, he would do it. The bottom line is that Llama and the team he is playing with are not using anything outside of the game mechanics. The only thing they are doing is picking up the items that are dropping on the ground. Period, full stop.

The fact that Sundered Charms are dropping when Find Item is used on Champion, Unique, and Super Unique monsters in Hell Terror Zones every time Find Item is used does not make Llama or his team evil or unethical. There has been no official statement from Blizzard about the rarity of Sundered Charms, other than Pez’s statement that the servers decide the the drop rates and that the 100% drop rate was only for testing.

Using a Find Item Barbarian has long been a viable strategy and with the introduction of Sundered Charms, it became even more so a legit strategy to find them. To call them evil for doing it ridiculous because they are simply playing the game that has been launched to us, the same game we are all playing, and we will all have the same chance to use Find Item when we get there, unless a change is made. The only thing that really matters is that this is how the game is, this is the drop rate until such a time as Blizzard changes it. Furthermore, it’s not an exploit until Blizzard says it is because everything that is happening is within the games normal mechanics.

7 Likes