Sunder charms already bugged, 10 found by llama

Blizzard does not ban other developers, come on now😂

1 Like

Oh come on dude, this is just nonsense. Super massive high level charms you say? yeah right… not exactly as you would need high level for that. In the time when people farmed the charm practicaly nobody had it.

We got some magic grand charms but most of them is of course not skillers. And people mostly wanted sunder charms.

Also it was not a bug, Find item is working as it was designed, it was designed to work like that. There was not a bug in it at all. Find item ignores the no drop chance. It was just oversight. It would be like increasing level of Zombies on normal by mistake to 100 not knowing he can drop higher items and then say its bug that he is dropping high level items. Its obviously not a bug, just lack of knowledge about game mechanics.

Already explained above, it wasnt bug. Game was working as intended. Just people who made new treasure classes and set no drop forgot about “find item” skill.

I dont care what they said, they can say anything. This issue was discussed with people who actualy have deep knowledge about game mechanics and they agree that Find item worked as it was intended to work. Devs just forgot about that skill.

My thinking is, imagine if your a new player, don’t know the patch information or how things work but do know sunder charms are introduced. You play a horker and they start coming in. You could assume that’s intended or other classes have a similar mechanic.

You do it 10-20-100 times. Do you ban this guy, how do you identify all who knew and used it. Do you just ban the streamers with evidence, what if a streamer also didn’t know.

Would need a department just to figure out who and most likely will catch 1% or a bunch of people who didn’t know better.

If it involved steps or was more complicated than just using a skill I would agree, ban em.

Dunno I haven’t even played yet still but I put this on blizzard missing something any horker would notice the first use.

They had to do the same figuring out in world of warcraft when the same thing happened. They collected as much data as they could and banned those they knew were involved in farming. Those who did not know and were innocent bystanders got small suspensions, while those who did know received anywhere from 60 day, to permanent bans depending on how long they participated in the action.

Based on blizzards handling of the guild Exorsus’ exploit to kill mythic helya first, llamma should be banned. They were banned for exploiting a bug to get a world first kill. That is no different than this situation.

1 Like

ROFL… I know Llama is considered pretty important to the game as he does pretty much advertise it via his stream

but I know for at least me and the people I know who play D2R, he’s a big part of the reason of why we don’t play ladder

I have no incentive to try and compete against someone who just uses his community to cheese the ladder every time

That’s why I HC SSF mostly, it’s too easy to organize these things I don’t even care who gets first. It’s more like a label that says I got help.

Plus in HC there is always a chance they die.

1 Like

But all this happened before anything was confirmed and I hear your points. He could have dropped them. That would have been the “right” thing to do. But you’re acting like he was deflating footballs or whatever. I honestly checked in several times and he personally was not doing it. He wasn’t playing a barb. He’s not responsible for the people he was playing with lol. Even if he was encouraging it or allowing it that doesn’t matter at all. This isn’t a crime, there is no accessory. Just get over it man it should have never been possible in the first place.

1 Like

Exactly.
and…
I don’t search reddit, twitter etc., I don’t even have accounts on those platforms… I come to the official website when looking for announcements.

free lightning sunder in game Forum1 region eu

Meanwhile my nova sorc has a -72 lightning sunder charm but have to put it in the stash because I don’t have griffon, 5/5 facets and infinity

Hmm

Then how about compete with other guys in top 20?

Currently he farms 18h/day TZones. Are you saying you’d be able to do the same if he weren’t playing?

Because if it’s not him, it’s someone else. Maybe a little slower but that’s what it takes. A total dedication to the game to get 99. At least he is doing it on stream so I know he is not passing his account to someone else when he goes to sleep.

So don’t act like a total dedication and help from friends/community isn’t required. If it’s not Llama, it’s someone else who organized themselves on discord or other places.

And while he may be a convenient excuse for you not to play Ladder, he enables plenty of people from his community to have full 8-man game almost non-stop.

1 Like

Yeah cold sorceress definitely has a broken advantage over pretty much everything else, besides hammerdin. With cold sunder, I can farm every teror zone with relative ease, right off the bat. I mean trav is still difficult, but that area isn’t necessarily a problem because of immunities.

Yeah sure, but he puts off more people to than he brings in that’s for sure

How does this affect you?

I’ll let you answer that. When someone else in an online game with trade involved cheats, how does that affect you?

Llama is account sharing thats the only thing he should be banned for lol

I’ve heard about players being banned for getting too many of these Sunder Charms and after getting several of these :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: trash charms I gave them to other people…Now why someone would get banned for picking up a few or a lot of this :poop:item is more than I understand :man_facepalming: I pick them up for just long enuff to gift them to someone else…Usually but not always to someone I don’t like :smirk: :joy: :laughing:

For D3, everybody would applaud you, and Blizzard would take action, but community treatment policies regarding hacks where 1:1 adopted from D2. That means you can cry and moan and Llama will still not be punished. Sad, eh?

1 Like

Some people were just spreading nonsense i guess, nobody was banned for farming sunder charms :slight_smile:

I would know, i was one of the first people farming them and I farmed like 50 of them first 5 hours of season.