Stackable character inventory

That’s not being honest—it’s just rude, my friend. It’s unfortunate, but I don’t see any room for improvement. Well, if that’s the choice you’ve made, there’s nothing more I can do. Keep it up until you hit 129,000 posts.

LOL I got a visual of a cube van idling outside The Pit. First laugh of the day​:+1:

1 Like

Please note post #9:

Please note post #10:

At that point, we were square. It wasn’t until doofus DunceBane started trolling that we’re back here again.

See? He’s still at it, stoking this fire. Shall we agree to end it here? I spoke my mind, you spoke yours. We agreed to end it earlier.

If you think stackable gems is what separates D2 of D3/D4 i don’t think you understand game design very well.

I mean, its again the same dissonance i mentioned earlier. People say “stackable gems/basic QoL turns D2 into D3/D4” but a minute later they ask for torment levels (player 2-8 commands) who IS one of the design choice that turned D3/D4 into what they are (infinitely scaling addiction maxing grindfests).

2 Likes

Didnt you say bye??? :waving_hand: :victory_hand: lmao get wrekt man

Poor lil Puppy gets his face rubbed in his own piss

Even smellier than you started

1 Like

I don’t think you have the right to criticize others. It seems like you’re just asking for trouble.

1 Like

So you wish to continue this charade with DunceBane… OK. Well good luck with that.

1 Like

He’s a pure antagonist and the acts like he got attacked it’s actually amazing. The average maturity level for gamers that I know are pushing 40 if not older….its actually staggering

1 Like

Thanks for the bump so more people can see your pee pee on the floor dark urine

1 Like

Your reply messed up my post from the start. I’d prefer if you didn’t appear in my posts anymore, but you keep showing up and stirring up trouble. Please stop and move on.

1 Like

Bravo op. The way you handled this jerk is like poetry lmao, completely shut his crap down and lo and behold he had zero to offer anyone in this discussion.

1 Like

here is where i draw the line

a simple NO is enough
and the reason is also simple
a charm inventory would solve this and is more important to get implemented

I agree that a charm inventory could be a good alternative. However, it has been discussed since the release of D2R, or rather since the LOD, but it doesn’t seem likely to be adopted, which is why I’ve been thinking about other alternatives. For some reason, it also seems that many people dislike the charm inventory

well

it is more likely to be adopted than “stacking in the inventory” bc a “charm inventory” is mentioned in the latest official survey and “stacking in the inventory” is not

that said, llama also asked them about stackables in the past during a stream
they answer was that a charm tab was something they were discussing and stacking in the inventory was a total “NO” for them
i think it was the stream about the update that buffed some skills and bought many other things, but dont quote me on that

You don’t need to pick up everything. Manage your inventory. Use the Loot Filter.

You are not going to get stacking in the pack you carry with you except for keys, TP scrolls and identity scrolls.

I hope that’s true. Honestly, I had almost given up, but after the recent launch of the Warlock, I’m starting to feel a bit of hope.

1 Like

On the other hand they already coded stackable inventory so it’s a smaller lift

A lot of people say things like that, and I think you’re all vastly overestimating what all we are picking up. My loot filter is super super strict, I basically see rhe select few magic items I’d look at like gloves Druid helms etc, rares and hniques. Im Leaving almost all of it on the ground. It’s flawless gems and charms and runes for the most part.

Gameplay is so much more enjoyable when I can clear a half of tje cow run and then go back take a quick peek at my charms with cain, probably chuck every one of them, stash my gems with some quick mouse shortcuts and get back to it.

If youre playing single player, no one is bringing 3/20 jav gloves to market for you. No one is selling you 100 pgems. No jewels unless you pick them up.

Plus Inventory management is so dumbed down from d2 already it’s practically non existent. Inventory is simply not an obstacle to winning the game anymore

For me personally, the game is just purely better wirh this change. “Pick up less” is not a solution at all for people like me. Just trying to explain where the ask is coming from. Im Not stuffing my stash with like every runeword base imagineable or somerhing.

Then why are you asking to stack potions?

Me? Im not?

Not sure where you saw me say something like that. I certainly wouldn’t mind stackable gems in our inventory though, or some other implementation that reduces how often I need to stop killing monsters