Fine then, like I said if you don’t want to have the convo then dont, and yoir goal doesnt even have to be to convince op. If you say
“That will Have the following negative effect on the game” then op disagrees, yeah thats kinda the expectation. The point is yoir side of the argument is in the thread for people to like. so chime In if you want or dont.
Otherwise you’d be acting like a child as dark loves to do
I personally did not mention that stash tabs were bad. I like a lot of space in stash. This was a good QOL change. I consider modifying a CHARACTER’S inventory as makong game easier.
Inventory in D2 is what you bring to adventure. These are your supplies you use in fights. In this case letting players carry more things makes game easier and trivial.
What being able to carry stacks of gems trivializes? Specially since it would still take a slot per different kind of gem lol. “Oh noes i went back to town 3 less times in a 3 hour game session the game will never be the same”.
2 Likes
Here’s a solution for you, DunceBane, you can ignore me:
My battle tag: TheDarkJedi-1970
Click your profile icon on the upper right, click the bell, click preferences, click users, click +add, add my battle tag, select “forever”. Boom, done! No more me.
If you don’t like this cumbersome method of ignoring users with a hidden profile, thank Blizzard for it. Non-hidden profiles have a very convenient “Ignore” button on their profile page. All Blizzard would have to do is add that same button to the “Hidden Profile” page.
I also invite any other snowflakes to do the same thing. I wouldn’t want your fragile feelings to get hurt from me speaking my mind.
Nope I’d rather tell you not to act like a jerk thanks.
Youre not hurting my feelings lmao youre an adult, dont act like a jerk to a guy just posting his idea. Lmao i call your bs out and you get outraged and call me a snowflake, couldn’t make that up.
Be a big boy
totally incredible yhat yoir defense is “im Just speaking my mind”. Lmao. Your mind is a gutter apparently or youre a complete hypocrite. If op deserves what you gave him, then you deserve what I gave you!
OK, if you want to be the forum idiot, be my guest. So, when is your wedding with D22000?
Buddy I have no problem with whatever you or anyone else thinks about me calling out the hypocritical jerks like you and d22000 thanks for helping point out that you and him are in a category together.
Congrats on acting like a total child when shown exactly how wrong you are.
I love exposing what buffoons you are. Storming in here crapping op wirh zero to add and no way to back up your toddler antics. And then you writhe on the floor and say but youre gonna marry d22000! You got me man /s
QQ
You really should consider checking yourself in for a mental health evaluation… Buddy.
You should learn to accept when you’re wrong like teenagers should be more than capable Of. Cant even follow yoir own advice of ignoring me! Practice what you preach and maybe you’ll earn someone’s respect some day
Not liking unwiped butt holes is actually pretty healthy lol. Hygienic even
Let’s take it a step further. Instead of a pack mule, allow your mercenary to store in their own inventory but they won’t give it up for free you gotta pay a hefty price. Play who clicks faster between you or the merc. lol.
All I see is you talking a lot of nonsense. You lashed out at me, remember? (Post #16)
Anything else you’d like to add?
You can call it lashing out or you can call it pointing out how totally wrong you are lmao
Op didnt deserve your BS. You completely earned mine with your bs
More nonsense from DunceBane.
Any more will go unanswered. Have a nice day, 
It’s actually just pure common sense and the smallest dash of maturity you can imagine, And you’ll arrive at seeing what a donkey you are.
How many more replies Jedi btw until you should get mental health help lol
You have the self awareness of a toddler, and the smelly butthole too
Wonderful that will be the first time you follow your own advice. Man op completely hosed you down like a toddler that crapped his pants 
Do you feel like you’re some kind of Blizzard insider just because you’ve made 12,900 forum posts? The way you speak comes across as condescending, like you’re talking down to others, and it’s quite unpleasant. Honestly, it’s a bit sad. To others, you just seem like someone with nothing better to do than live on the internet. Try living your own life.
1 Like
I’ll repeat:
My battle tag: TheDarkJedi-1970
Click your profile icon on the upper right, click the bell, click preferences, click users, click +add, add my battle tag, select “forever”. Boom, done! No more me.
If you don’t like me speaking my mind, tough
. I will continue to do so. If you don’t like it, ignore me.
Bye now.
Get his childish dirty little rump op! Loooooove this lmao
1 Like
Hidden profile Too. I’d want to hide my posts as well if I embarrassed myself every time I spoke
1 Like