Shut down d2jsp

D2jsp has a Horrible effect on the Trade community, You go into a trade game and everyone values there items Based off D2Jsp.

I really dislike this Because beauty is in the eye of the Beholder Not how Much Forum gold you can resell it for.
Blizzard VV I’m pleading with you for all the people that Don’t use D2jsp and all the New upcoming players Please Make an Official trading site for posting items! This shouldn’t be as Big and Relevant of a thing if I’m Choosing NOT to use D2jsp. These Forum gold sellers have an advantage in the market against those Not using D2jsp.
Make Something Official That would Be a Great way to Add Onto the Game with an Official trading resource. Get er Done!!!
Path of Exile is a Great example in How this Should be Done easy & PZ…
The Chat System Really Needs Work .P.s…

174 Likes

That’s funny, I left PoE for this because of their trade system. It’s flooded with price fixers, it’s hard to know what anything is worth, and I have to go to an external website and copy paste whispers to buy stuff.

Eventually I ended up being Solo self found. The problem I see isn’t the games, it’s the gamers. When everything has to be exploited to the maximum degree the experience is ruined for anyone who just plays to play.

37 Likes

I hear you but that screws all the console players who have no means to trade in game due to the removal of lobbies and chat… I don’t use d2jsp personally but I actually prefer console gameplay over my PC. Luckily I have both so I can jump on pc to trade but many don’t have that option and shouldn’t be forced to buy a gaming rig just to trade. Blizzard could easily eliminate d2jsp by creating a better official alternative… but until then it fills that void.

8 Likes

I think what bothers me about d2jsp is that most people on there with a lot of FG accrued it by botting over the years. it’s exciting to be playing a new game but annoying to know I have to go on a site with people who use cheats… and that carries over to D2R.

look, I’m sure people use it legitimately and have worked hard for their FG… but if something could replace or it just vanished… I can’t say I’d care.

32 Likes

Blizz has always sued… and shut down what they could… its been around so long, dont you think they would if they had and grounds to stand on?

they dont… wont happen… its not against their TOS, its not “real currency”… sooooo… theres that.

2 Likes

Instanced personal loot does wonder against the RMT market

12 Likes

Only if you make the items account bound.

3 Likes

The game was designed with the TRADE (with another real player) function. We all know this.

I believe the writers & directors of Diablo 2 had in mind a bit of fun.
For example, you CAN trade 1 gold for a Perfect Topaz IF YOU WANT TO.
You can trade 3 pieces of a master-class-based set (Griswold’s for example) for only 1 piece of another master-class set (Tal-Rasha’s)

Again it comes back to the game being random & luck based approach.

I very well may enjoy a in-game-gold/item(s)-for-item(s) auction house for D2R BUT…it would need to have it’s own character pool. (like how hardcore & softcore characters are in separate character pools.)

4 Likes

If someone mentions anything about jsp I simply don’t trade with them, I want nothing to do with cheaters. I cancel the trade and tell them to stick whatever item it is up their butts.

28 Likes

Welcome to the tree that has been barked up for whats been like the beginning of time. its not going anywhere. You arn’t the first nor the last that will complain about D2JSP, its been pretty much accepted that its NOT going anywhere.

6 Likes

Adding a RMAH would deal jsp a huge blow. ppl still trade poe items on that website btw

3 Likes

yall, go play d3 or poe and leave d2 immediately; the game is too complex for your you

12 Likes

What’s complex about d2 lod please explain ??? An endless grind with low drop rates and no real challenging end game??? What complex the 1000000 hours needed to farm gear because I’m pretty sure a naked Sorc can farm hell meph in a few hours??? Farm Trav??? Cow runs on my Java Zon??? Paladin for Ubers and easy mode ??? Barb and bow Zon when I farm the gear???

I think you and others lie to your selves on how complex and how hard this game is…. It’s actually a very basic game with no challenge no end game !!

I know it’s taken purist 20+ years to master the art of the meph or Baal run and adding anything thst would balance or add end game is something you 100% fear aka change and a challenge your all a bunch of ARPG noobs who die on a sword about how hard you think this game is!!!

32 Likes

Spoiler spending 100000000 hours farming isn’t hard it’s called tedious

It’s why you hide in an old dated dead game

PD2 is simply to hard for you and it’s funny

8 Likes

Yes, kill the rmt market and see the game die like D3

You shouldn’t care why I give my honestly obtained item to a certain person, whether I like his eyes or because he gave me a dollar

RMT is a wholly subjective moral issue, just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean it’s wrong. In North Korea, it is morally wrong to sell carrots grown in your backyard.

6 Likes

PvP in d2 is almost as sad as PvP in Everquest I’d suggest a moba or other genres for real pvp

9 Likes

yeah put some darn effort in that chat system already, with this system blizzard is pretty much admitting they are unable to fight the bots/advertisers so they just take the easy way out

2 Likes

we have problem to join game who care about yours trade window :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m more partial to enjoying how Grim Dawn did their skill trees. But I’ll see myself out.

1 Like

we certainly do not have problems joining the game.
you do however

1 Like