Shut down d2jsp

blizzard is more than capable of making both the modern players and the purists happy by creating separate ladders/gamemodes. rather of fighting each other about what we do and dont want, we should just request a new game mode so everyone can get what they want

5 Likes

Yeah a modern realm is the sane thing to do

This thread is everything BUT sane.

Iā€™m out.

6 Likes

Who is playing poe2 or D4 if we get d2 players an end game balance updates rune words and uniques spoiler no one

2 Likes

true, this game looks way more interesting to me than poe2 or d4

Yeah if people didnā€™t have to spam games to create maybe having Cain reset areas a basic Poe feature also canā€™t search for games seems dated

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s called bots lol they are spamming game create and spoiler new battle net canā€™t handle it so mass players I dunno I think itā€™s bots let me check yep itā€™s bots making millions of games constantly blocking players damn of only Cain could reset areas so we didnā€™t make a million games

Please use punctuation in your posts. I donā€™t think that your ideas are all bad, but who is going to take them seriously if you canā€™t communicate them effectively?

Is a Gull Dagger still valuable?

1 Like

Yes plz shut down D2jsp =)

7 Likes

Yes, because personal loot single handedly made D3 die. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes, because by killing the trade, they had to make the good loot raining on the player to compensate. Players got full equipment on the second day and lose all interest in playing further. Player numbers began to decline and the game was dying. Simple.

And SSF is quite a niche, although i myself believe that this is the only way to play arpg and slashers properly

3 Likes

IDK I see the issue with people having a pretend currency, and trading stuff. I mean what does an official trade site accomplish that that one does not? Its just two means to the same end.
You canā€™t really stop or shut down people from trading items for what amounts to trading for a virtual currency.

2 Likes

Unless Blizz impliments an in game currency with a defined value, jsp is herr to stay.

This currency, a token or coin would be purchased with an insane amount of gold, or crafted by transmuting high runes or just be a new additional drop off uniques/bosses.

4 Likes

any1 who supports d2jsp are the only ones who defend itā€¦ any1 in this thread yelling like someones trying to rob themā€¦ its here to stay!! lmaoo calm down noones ttaking ur bot earned fg so u can cheat ur way to the top of ladder seasons its cool we understand lol

8 Likes

When D3 first launch rare loot drops were rare. The PLAYER BASE complained and Blizzard caved and made the rare loot drops less rare.

If you can recall, Diablo 3 launched with a Auction House. People could buy gear that way which is how you got this. :arrow_down:

This had absolutely nothing to do with trade. Iā€™m sorry, but trading doesnā€™t keep a game alive. You know what does? A GOOD game. Diablo 3 was NOT a GOOD game and trading/PLoot had very little to do with it.

Diablo 3 died because of these reasons.

1. The STORY SUCKED. - Lets face itā€¦ it did.

2. There was essentially no character building in D3. --Once I hit max level I didnā€™t want to play anymore because I essentially had everything the class had to offer. With Diablo 2, I never hit max level back in the day. So I felt like I was always building my character.

3. There was no character progression in D3. ā€“ Every level stats were auto placed/assigned based on the class I chose to play. I had very little influence over my characters progression.

4. Real Money Auction House ā€“ For real?

5. Classes were boring ā€“ None of them were fun. Combat was nice, but the classes were boring. Even the Necromancer they released isnā€™t as fun as the D2 necromancer.

6. End Game SUCKED ā€“ In D3 you actually hit a max level. Then what? You ran Rifts simply for GEAR. Not because you were still gearing a character WHILE building your character. You simply just needed gear. As stated above

Once I hit max level I didnā€™t want to play anymore because I essentially had everything the class had to offer

1. Not enough ā€œcontentā€ for endgame. ā€“ Lets face, D3ā€™s endgame was a snooze fest.

2. Not enough ā€œItemsā€ for endgame. --If youā€™re going to base a gameā€™s endgame strictly off of gearing, you should constantly be adding new gear and item sets to the game to make it so that players have something to aim for.

So, again, PLoot did not kill D3. Poor gameplay/design killed D3.

6 Likes

i was never a fan of these either, when a game should reside WITHIN THE GAME, but this can be blamed on many factors that when Jsp was launced their was really no centralized means of trading items and goods etc

this was a HUGE problem in gams such as RuneScape, so a simple solution was created

The grand exchange, where all items do with the game where no longer needed to be out sourced and it transformed trading and the game economy over allā€¦now all that said

ITS A 20+ YEAR OLD GAME WHERE ITS NOT REMOTLY RELATIVE FOR ANYBODY TO CARE ABOUT ANYMORE

so let the ppl who spend all day MFng then crying when they want to charge X1000 the items value and normal players cant afford jack sh!t

I would rather they fix their horrible chat system first, and allow you to move into a trade channel in the lobby. The original Diablo 2 Chat was far superior, even if you couldnā€™t use the trade channel while in a game.

5 Likes

Yeah i cant stand those sellers, even in WoW is even worst. Every time i see someone post this or that, get ignored asap.

Curious who is running D2jsp, seen that before on the old Diablo II LoD Bnet? Japanese and/or Chinese? Could be Korean too!

Back then when i enjoyed playing Hardcore, that annoying me the most is, rush me through, give me, gimmie, etc. So many lazy beggers out there dont know how to enjoy the game.

2 Likes

No third-party website should have the ability to control the market price in a game.

8 Likes