Shutdown D2JSP, they're responsible

Blizzard needs to shutdown d2JSP. D2jsp is literally behind all of the spam in trade chat. They create heavy traffic and spam so that we are forced to go to d2jsp. The less we can trade on trade chat the more revenue d2jsp makes. Please shutdown d2jsp, they’re responsible for all of the spam and inability to trade in-game. The websites they constantly post on trade chat are not legit and shoddy constructed, like it was an after thought. Please, shut down D2jsp.

6 Likes

Flagged, we clearly don’t need more posts on that subject.

Where are they? Flagged because its true? You’re the problem

2 Likes

Flagged because we don’t need anothr thread on the subject when theres 10 already.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t/shut-down-d2jsp/12965

1 Like

You don’t know what you’re talking about. I have my own reasons for not liking D2JSP as well, but I guarantee the vast majority if not all of the D2JSP community has nothing to do with the spam you’re seeing in the game.

Most of the D2JSP community are just looking for a fair and convenient way to trade. Until Blizzard brings us a suitable replacement trading platform (hopefully in game), D2JSP will never go away.

2 Likes

Are you saying D2Jsp own all the spamming companies? Seems like the spamming companies would want D2jsp out of business so we have to go to them.

Are you a spammer upset people aren’t buying from you because they are trading on d2jsp?

You got a lot of d2jsp gold?

1 Like

Talk about trying to shut someone down for not meeting eye to eye on a subject. That is a problem that should be addressed as well. Why flag it? Because you don’t want to see a conversation started about it? D2JSP is literally preventing normal trade in-game by spamming nonsense trade websites. Suspicious that you would want to flag a thread instantly. Literally policing the forums. Get a real job.

If you’re not trading on the Chaos Sanctuary Discord server then you’re doing it wrong. I can find any item I need in a matter of seconds. Discord trading completely nullified d2jsp.

ROFL I am bashing jsp all the time… look at my post history, you will see how foolish this remark is.

the more posts the merrier. cant let blizz pretend they dont know about it :wink:

The only thing it does is advertise jsp a bit more.

Have you tried trading in-game trade chat? IT’S NOT POSSIBLE. They’re posting fake trade sites over and over again. This only helps d2jsp because it redirects people to their site… You don’t need to be able to read between the lines for this… come on man.

Exactly. However Blizzard can only police the in-game trade chat, there’s nothing they can do to shut down website(s).

So you theory is all the sites posted are fake sites and it is d2jsp who is promoting them nonstop in the trade channel so you cannot use it? Tell me which of the sites I see spammed is fake?

Seems very far-fetched and a very bad use their time to get a result they already have. We have a trade channel in the forums too here which is as cumbersome as the trade channel.

Have you tried going on one of those spam websites? It’s like they made it in an hour. It isn’t a genuine trade site. Try to buy something, it’s probably not available. I just want to be able to use the in-game trade channel. Is that so much to ask?

Yeah and they hire aliens from mars to spy on us, collecting our passwords.
And they are also spreading lies about the earth being round.
And the assassination on Kennedy.
And probably the extinction of the dinosaurs.

You know this nonsense is getting old, can’t you think of any new conspiracy theories?

I’ve heard JSP was responsible for the Kennedy assassination, too.

shouldnt have talked about it - now theyre onto you monkaS

No, but maybe ask for that instead of starting the 900th “Let’s go JSP/JSP sucks” thread.