Ps5 can't hit PLAY

Ever since the update today for ps5 I cannot hit PLAY when choosing online characters. It works fine with offline characters but online won’t do anything when I hit play. This happen for anyone else? Know a fix?

10 Likes

Same here. Hitting play and no response.

yes the patch is bugged and you cant play in ps5 version .
you can download the ps4 version because the ps5 version is bugged with the new patch.
i know…its a sh!t

1 Like

Its Blizzard.
Small indie companies always has problems launching its debut projects.

5 Likes

This is their fix to help server stability by blocking PS5 players from logging in.

8 Likes

hellloooooooooo? Can someone look into it?

1 Like

And how I suppose to play this game after last patch ? Any ideas from blizzard geniuses ?

1 Like

Blizz was like… “Our potato servers cant handle the traffic… Lets just disable all ps5 users… they cant log a ticket anyways”

6 Likes

i logged a psn ticket… but not to fix the issue… for a refund but did state the issue too.

Same here. PS5 cannot open a game. This is beyond outrageous…

Just in case PS4 ver works fine on ps5, but looks terrible…

You might want to also post here: Console Bug Report - Diablo 2 Resurrected Forums

Simply terrible. Holy sh*t…

Is this happening to all PS5 owner of the game?
Does avoiding the newest update fix this? Will you be able to run the game online without the update btw?

4 Likes

Same here. Nothing for hours.

1 Like

I have had this problem all morning.
Still can’t play. On PC works without any problems but as mentioned before, this is probably because of the update. I really hope this will be fixed ASAP. Worked fine last night before the update

Same here , still not work its 12.44 belgium time !!!

12:20 in uk and still nothing
Absolutely ridiculous

Can’t connect to server is greeting me on my PS5 as of 16:42 :confused: I pray for the game to be playable soon.

Same problem here. Embarrassing