Ps5 can't hit PLAY

Same problem here, I just bought the game and can’t play it online :frowning:

2 Likes

The same, I’ve been waiting for 8 hours :frowning:

Same here, can’t play for days, either the servers are down or other „difficulties“ that makes playing impossible.

Yes, you can play without updating no problem - which is bizarre in itself that usi can play multiplayer online game not having recent version for the game.
Unfortunately i forgot to stop download and it updated now so I cant play online anymore.

This is so frustrating!! Every day is worse and worse, i bought this game to play again on ps5 and seems i can’t! Shame on you Blizzard!!! Every time when i want to play there is an issue: servers don’t work, characters are gone, many crashes, now on ps5 i cannot play online! All my characters are online ! ! Wtf!?

5 Likes

Hi all , please add me … im tiered off playing alone on hell !
Jhonny-betonny plz add me and if we can play again , we will play on hell mode !

Grte

Can nobody on here get online on ps5 still?? Still won’t let me click play

Still unable to hit play, or creat a new online character… It just says that the name is invalid or includes profanity… Sad… Not a cheap game.

2 Likes

Same here. 21:06 Ger

Same here. I’ve noticed that I’m starting to spend more time in the forums, trying to figure what’s wrong with the game, rather than in the game itself. So they have an issue with the PS5 patch for EU users now… What’s next Blizzard!?

4 Likes

Hahaha this is brutal I have the same issue on Ps5 can’t play when I have time due to some new nonsense each time.

1 Like

Same problem here aswell

Yes, surprise for people buying ps5 version and not having a battlenet account. You cannot even log to technical support from ps5. Even I, who I have lots of blizz products therefore an eu account, you cannot post to technical issue forums in eu. battlenet because i don’t own the pc game (so only PC users are targeted in eu), so as you can see all posts from europe are on us forums where we can post our complains. At least the part of us who have battlenet account. I wonder why are they even let us complain, the eu guys with ps5 game…

Got the same bug, reinstalled the game on ps5, now the button works but day that content needs to download some data. Was able to join other players game via invite, though the main screen is just black with effects of weather. Shop and WP works but again the screen is black

Still not working…. :roll_eyes:

I uninstalled and installed a game again and works for me.

1 Like

This worked for me as well.

I tried before starting a game but had the same issue - I then quickly reinstalled the game and it worked! Thank you!

1 Like

Is downloading ~30GB quick? :smiley:

1 Like

Same problem here with me, from yesterday cannot hit Play nor create new character. Going to try reinstall the game. Disaster.

has there been any fix to this yet?