PS4 NEEDS /players 8 ASAP!

Since they have enabled all the advantages of ladder to one player, they should have already set this option, because otherwise you will not have access to them. Another thing is that the loading screen kills you directly, when it finishes loading the duriel screen at level 24 he is already destroying you. He is the only boss that I have seen that is in front of you as soon as you load. I have not yet dared to do ubers.

We need players X ASAP!

bump

2 Likes

How about everyone on console plays online?

Yeah add players 8, wasn’t ever really a fan but I can’t even play online so I think offline needs to be prioritized because online sucks right now.

literally one line of code would fix this game

chat is already there, player 8 is already there

they just need to activate the on screen keyboard and input into the chat box when we hold right stick instead of the utterly useless chat wheel

i don’t play online, i don’t trade, i don’t care what anyone else is doing, i need p8 to make single player an actual game, wtf PezRadar, do something

7 Likes

We need /player command !

2 Likes

+1 for players command in single player!!!

4 Likes

They’ve taken their time so there better be more improvements in the next patch for consoles than just players 1-8. People really need to keep the bar held high.

3 Likes

After losing a fully geard smiter due to connecting my controller (X+A). I have stopped playing until they fix the game. I have never “accidentally deleted” a character for 20 years of playing D2 and D3. They did fix the char deletion issue (not the lvls and gear from the 150+ hours of farming i sinked in thi), now they need to deal with playersX. And since im playing on nintendo switch I really hope they wont do something like “players4 max” because, you know, the multi on switch is capped at 4 players. For me d2 has always been a single player game and i just want to have a good sp experience. Thats still not the case, unfortunatelly.

2 Likes

i know i’ve already said enough in this topic but i want to point out that players 8 gives 4x the XP

that means it currently takes 4 months to get the level of progress you can have in 1 month on pc

1 Like

That is not even counting the lower no-drop chance in p8. You will have a stronger geared character that can on top of it benefit from higher xp…

I have said it elsewhere:

• practically all streamers that do grails (llama, enpherno and futureal come to mind) use /players X always
  • why can’t we play the same game on console and are restricted to p1?
3 Likes

With online being so b0rked this needs to be prioritized. There isn’t even a real reason to play online, especially on consoles, since there is zero interaction possible. So for console it’s even more important to have a fully featured offline mode, including players X IMO.

4 Likes

Yeah I had originally tried to do multiplatform with BNet. But servers being down and having zero interest in trading it’s just not worth it.

Just want to play single player D2. I’m not purchasing D4 and have zero interest in other Activision games, just let me play my D2 on Switch!!!

1 Like

First of all add M&K support because controllers are very expensive and easy to break also hard to type on, then add /players x command! I believe its no so hard to do so considering the PC have the both options already implemented. Just blizzard need to do what they do already - copy/paste the code.LOL!

1 Like

The players command should not be inputed by keyboard on console, obviously. It should be through a slider/emote wheel or something easily accessible through the controller.

2 Likes

M&K will be useful not only for /players x, but also for chat and lobby/game creation. You cant do that with emotes, right?

Yes keyboard support for chat would be great!

What I mean is that the players command should not require a keyboard to activate on console, you should be able to do that with the controller easily and fast.

Chat really has nothing to do with the players commands, it’s just the way you interact with on PC.

1 Like

Well i agree, the option can be implemented to controller as well, but d2 is M&K game so why not both options :wink:

1 Like

most people here probably have not played FF14 on console, but ff14 has figured out everything needed for controller only, in an MMO with Chat, Emotes, and other actions controlled through typing.

it’s really not hard or impossible, D2R already has an onscreen keyboard for entering the Character’s name for godsakes

if i had access to the source code, i could fix this for us in 1 day and 1 line of code, guaranteed

4 Likes

Just the code to request a text input from the OS is more than 1 line so not sure how you would do that.