PS4 NEEDS /players 8 ASAP!

well only offline it took me 2 or 3 try but it did work

Okay, nearly two weeks into D2 resurrected and one of the most important features (Being able to ACTUALLY FARM AND FIND ITEMS) canā€™t be done because you cant create a single player game and up the ā€œplayersā€ When will it be fixed? Anyone have any idea or seen anything on this?

Thank you,
Jonathan

4 Likes

Players 1-8 simulates how many players are in game. Players 1 =just you. Regular xp and droprates. Players 8 = monster health and damage is as if there were 8 players in game which means more xp and drops. You can set the playercount so it suits you current build. Every even number (2,4,6 and 8)increases xp gain while /p3,5 and 7 increase droprates (and xp ofc). I guess there is some similarities with tormentlevels but this feature is what makes single player viable if you want to get higher levels and find more items. This is extremely important for farming runes as the playercount affects that enormously.

1 Like

thanks, makes sense!

Super surprised they didnā€™t implement a simple menu toggle for this on console for offline charactersā€¦ kinda really bummed by that.

1 Like

You gain much more XP. itā€™s like youā€™re playing online with 8 other players, but in single player and alone

As one of those still affected by the whole AVX/CPU disaster I moved to console. I am now burned again with no /players command. Please add it in! Itā€™s part of the original game!

3 Likes

Just continuing to add to this conversation for more attention to this issue. Terrible not to have this feature on console

1 Like

This new atualization bring something new ?

1 Like

All we need is a way to ā€˜enableā€™ playersX on console. Emote wheel or menus are perfect for this. Itā€™s not even a new feature.

On console, D2 Resurrected will remain D2 Lite until they add /p8 functionality in single player.

Would really love a blue post on thisā€¦

4 Likes

Also waiting for a blue post about players 8 addition to console.

If blizz think console players are not smart enough to understand that.
They can add game difficulty level on the options screen from 1 to 8 on console which will translate to /players X

4 Likes

I would like it on the emote wheel, as you tend to change the players count a lot during a game.

4 Likes

I canā€™t understand the real reason for not implementing a simple chat , and single player command .

5 Likes

Whatever the reason is, itā€™s probably the same for not implementing chat in the console version of D3. It would make things so much easier if you could say simple things like ā€œcomeā€, ā€œhelloā€, ā€œbrbā€, ā€œi play supportā€, etc

1 Like

New update out for console no players 8

2 Likes

chat functions in online games on consoles are difficult becasue of hate speach, death threats and stuff like that. Sony and MS dont like to deal with this sht so games on consoles usually doesnt have this function. Voice chat is usually limitet to party chat and where you can use voice chat with other people there is always option to report that player to Sony/MS for bad behavour or hurting someones feelings so players like that can be suspended from online play or ther whole account can get banned and all digital games lost.
We have strange times nowdays.
This sht also slowly creeps into pc gaming space.
I dont think it is gamers problem. its a cultural changeā€¦

They have at least confirmed itā€™s comming to console.

It would help a lot just to have ready made sentences for the most common stuff, that way they donā€™t have to worry about hate speech.

1 Like

I have not seen this anywhereā€¦

Rod Fergusson confirmed it on twitter in a response. I canā€™t link in these forums.

2 Likes