PS4 NEEDS /players 8 ASAP!

Amazing news to get it re-acknowledged. Probably gonna take a little break until said patch.

Diablo has always been an online experience

should be for single player only

MP sucks enough as it is. with /player 8 who will run MP games ? it’ll mean way less chance of finding any groups because why bother when you just change to /player 2-8

and with recent changes where we can’t even join our friend list games due to it saying no longer exists… yep, final nail for MP

stop asking for it… instead ask for actual changes which improve our online experience. this isn#t the same game as PC… no chat, trade, list of games to join etc… as of now, i am having to use another forum to get groups or constantly look in xbox LFG. even then having to inv friends or going to profile to join game sucks and should not be a thing

game will become SP in a MP game where everyone just plays solo… at least atm it’s still early and improvements could be made but the majority will settle on /p8 ?? your standards are low and accepting it you might as well just bend over without lube for blizz again

The players command is single player only, has always been and always will. No one is asking for it in mp. And it’s part of the PC version and should have been in the console version from the start.

2 Likes

hoping it stays that way when added an i fully agree 100% it should have been available for offline play at launch

2 Likes

I am all for them delivering on their promise to “resurrect” the game and bring it to consoles “as it was”.

This includes /players X, but also lobbies. Additional QoL should be added only where necessary to recreate the original experience, i.e. Gold pickup impossible on controller so auto pickup is necessary.

1 Like

Still no players 8

We already need the storage loot fixed

2 Likes

I also require a /player 8 feature on console (Xbox).

3 Likes

I guess we have to bump once more…

1 Like

Still no players x in today’s update.

1 Like

They are adding this ish already read the above comments ITS COMING

1 Like

I really thought we’d get set players on this update but nu-uh… sux. But I do love the game (Singleplayer gamer ps4) and I just cant wait for the feature to come!

2 Likes

And with that, we can rest and at least look forward to it. I know that my 80+ characters will greatly appreciate it, not to mention new characters. I already have an 83 Bowazon but I’m tempted to build up a Javazon as well, not to mention both a dedicated druid caster, a werewolf, a summoner…so many different characters, and players X is what makes it vastly more appealing.

1 Like

They said it’s coming.

When is it coming PezRadar. When?

Daily bump. We’re still waiting for a core single player feature

bring back players X ASAP

5 Likes

It is completely unfair to console players! It is impossible to farm runes, or level up without /playersX.

Implement that AFSP, Blizzard. Please!!!

6 Likes

+1 for playerX on consoles and +1 for lobby/advanced online play for consoles.

It’s quite frustrating to develop a char and get stuck because nothing good drops from single players even having over 400%MF.

It’s a dead end as the multiplayer experience is also bad. I’ve never joined a game with more than 3 players on it.

4 Likes

We really need set players…

3 Likes

Let this be a lesson to all; never buy blizz game ever again, and even if you do, wait a couple months and see how its going. Observe the actual features and lies included.

We are soon to be two months in this game since release, and still this and other game breaking features are lacking.

How hard can it be to just add this thing already ? Is it only our hard earned money their after, or is it mainly for our tears?

1 Like

dont know how this hasnt been added yet. daily bump

1 Like