PS4 NEEDS /players 8 ASAP!

Diablo is an offline game first and foremost with the online element added to it. So you are just wrong. But yes, most people play online, doesnt mean that’s how the game was intended to be played.

4 Likes

Also it is completely besides the point. The game has /players X for PC single player. So it is completely irrelevant specupating how the developers thought the game was supposed to be played.

The game had and has the functionality and players can do with it whatever they want. Restrict yourself to p1? Prefer p8 ironman? Grail with variable player count? All possible and viable options on PC!

Console was left behind and we petition for that to be corrected. Nothing less.

6 Likes

I’m playing Diablo2 mostly single-player, single-pass, full clears. Players/X is a crucial part of my playstyle because higher player settings mean more items to be dropped, which means better gear for the end game :man_shrugging:t3:

8 Likes

I really enjoy playing single player on Nintendo Switch. But lack of players8 is really painful.
Blizzard Please add this option to console as fast as possible.

5 Likes

For reals? it’s part of the game and the pc version. Online isn’t avilable for many d2r players, it really makes the game feel incomplete for people not keen on waiting for hours in a que.

Also why are you annoyed about this? is makes no sense man.

3 Likes

Lolol… isnt he cute. Close the thread pls, we annoyed the special little guy :joy::joy: and pls stop ruining diablo with your single player and your “cheats” :joy::joy:

3 Likes

No need to do the same and insult fellow players.

He doesn’t know enough about the community and the game to judge what the missing features mean for the long time playability of the game.

Bring back /players X for all platforms

7 Likes

A friend of mine who is also a blizzard GM developer administrator told me that if this post keeps up the big guys at HQ may give a damn eventually, for realssss
or they may not.
Worth trying tho mirite ?

I mean, this beats playing for 4.5 hrs on crappy exp and loot rates just to get some cool stuff that will dissappear from shared stash or yet another rollback. Mirite again?

6 Likes

For the love of god ! Move your big a$$ Blizzard

2 Likes

shut up pussy nagual

1 Like

Insults don’t help anyone. Please keep it civil here.

2 Likes

Blizzard, please hear our voice.

2 Likes

We really need this feature. This feels like getting scammed😢

2 Likes

funniest thing i saw all week, thanks! You do realize this forum isnt even run by blizzard and no one from blizzard reads the “console” forums.

3 Likes

Rod stated for a second time yesterday that it’s comming to console. Lets just hope it’s this week…

1 Like

Are you able to post a link to that by chance? Can’t find anything about it, and don’t have a twitter account.

1 Like

I’ll try:

https://twitter.com/RodFergusson/status/1454142586122379272

4 Likes

Awesome, thank you. Wish he’d say when it’s coming but I know that is asking for too much lol

1 Like

That’s something… Let’s hope they don’t make us wait too long

1 Like

This is great news. I really hope it doesnt take to long.

1 Like