Position in Queue!

if legacy is a big issue… temporarily remove that or create a separate server. just like with COD and battle field, be a better fix than queues

Now my position is 156 … :grimacing:

I don’t know what position I am now. 917 was on my screen so long it imprinted into my monitor now that’s all it shows

317 Here, I hope I still want to play by time I make it in. smh…

But legacy is engine. DR is only cover. I don’t think it possible to remove it.

684 here…

594, why did I even pay for this game?

1 Like

The original works fine, if it can’t handle the amount of players you could always make more realm and thus run it more often on different servers.
Friends could still join each others games over realm (which can be done now aswell apparantly so np).
Only thing you would need then is enough server space…oh so you mean money…yes why?..won’t happen, Bobby needs a new watch, servers already costing an almost noticable part of the earnings of D2r go away and leave Bobby alone

I sat an hour and a half in a queue in the mid 200s this morning, only for it to ‘fail to authenticate’
Now i’m at 518, since i had to re-enter the queue. I guess i’m not playing this morning.

I started Sunday the 24th of October 2021 at 122, got in and was kicked out, now out 325 Monday July 12th 2022. Just shoot me…

Started up at #243 in the queue this morning. Guess I’ll make breakfast and come back to check on it. Might make a grocery run.
Really feeling shanked over the fact that @Blizzard decided from the get-go to eliminate LAN/TCP-IP games. Literally all I want to be able to do is play it together with my spouse.

1 Like

You know, if the characters were available on the original D2, I would just start playing it, waiting for the entrance to D2R. But the characters are not available there.

1 Like

The only reason these lying bastards did it was to make more money. Technically it is a way for people to do multiplayer with a cracked version. Screw them though, they said it would have it at first, then went back afterwards. And yeah, to pull that BS, and then not even properly support the online that they force us onto. Complete BS.

Oh my god, they let me in without crashes. Total waiting time: 3 hours !!!

1 Like

You could probably build your own version of Diablo 2 by the time it is over

2 Likes

I’ve been playing on Asia. The queue was 755 an hour ago…and its 347 now. I dont think i’ll be playing tonight.

This is so ridiculous

1 Like

Haven’t checked the original since a short while before D2r, but if it’s down it is not because of the original as that has always been working fine.
So back to the original arguement, lack of server space.
Who knows maybe instead buying server space they though well let them share the space on the original servers :stuck_out_tongue:

Got excited when I saw I was at #22

Then I got the old “cannot connect” error and kicked to offline play.

Might stay there, since #462 is just depressing.

yeah this game is busted for sure.

Oh my god! I finally get in, and now I am getting error communicating which can only be fixed by logging out and back in. I hate you blizzard.

492 guess its time to do some stuff around the house see yall in a few hours :rofl: