Position in Queue!

Hey!!! My position in queue went from 181 to 129!!!

• It’s 88 now!! I’m so close. I’m gonna go to the grocery store and then clean my car real quick.
  • I’m finally back! I ended up taking a 5 hour road trip down to visit my relatives. I just went back on the D2R tab and it says i’m 44 in position now! 50% improvement in 2 days!? Not bad!
  • Hey guys!!! It’s been almost 2 weeks since my last update. I’m in now!!!
65 Likes

Im at 25 on my second queue but my appointment at the DMV should last just a few hours! I’m hoping i’m at 17 or 18 by the time I get back and might get a few meph runs in on Sunday! Im so excited! Thank you blizzard!

28 Likes

222 here, going to go build a deck in the back real quick. Should be ready to relax and enjoy some game time when I’m done!

14 Likes

207 Yay started at 10:40 now 11am and still 207 lol

5 Likes

I’ve been stuck at 169 for the past 10 minutes. Surely 1 person has logged off in that time?

4 Likes

At least you have a cool number, I’m 219 boo!

2 Likes

I wish I had a way to boot people off LOL

I’m currently at 95 down from 202 lmao!!

I was at 204 this morning. I did some work around the house and came back. I was at 18 in que. I was reading a guide when the sound changed. I knew it had let me in. I was running through Kurast Bazaar when something disconnected me from the game. It spat me back to the splash screen… 160 in que. I spent maybe 5 minutes in game.

6 Likes

Currently stuck on 160… Never gonna purchase any future Blizzard games ever again… This queue “solution” is worse than the usual crashes the game had before the queue was implemented

13 Likes

At least the dmv updates you every number in queue that is finished.

6 Likes

11:05 currently at 160 woot lol

1 Like

I’m moving up! Ninety-five!

1 Like

When I get there ill ask if they have any suggestions for their superior organization and queues

1 Like

I guess the only bright side of all of this was back in D2:LoD’s hayday your queue numbers could actually go up sometimes .At least they evently go down with this dumpsterfire…

1 Like

Guys I got in at 25, but unfortunately it seems I magically couldnt connect so im back at 180, im sorry the meph runs have been rescheduled for next week :frowning:

I started from 184 to 3, then joined the game with local mode … Now I’m at 175

1 Like

Oh wow, I got down to 93… I’m gonna go cook something to eat, clean my home and maybe take a quick nap before I am able to log in…

1 Like

sad thing is you sit in que so long by the time you get in, at least for me I am like do I even want to play this now. currently 69 in que

2 Likes

Maybe that’s the whole idea? To get people fed up with waiting so they just quit playing the game altogether… Well it’s one way to “solve” the problem with server overloading

7 Likes