Position in Queue!

Convinced mornings are generally so bad because its the Korean gaming community at prime time there spamming the global database with connections. Followed by the Russians.
Prove me wrong.
Seriously.

Started my queue at 7:20 am pacific at 395 (seriously before 8 am on a Saturday), tried exiting and logging back on several times, queue position would sometimes be closer and sometimes further back. Finally settled on 384 in queue, took about an hour to get through the queue, as soon as I did, it popped me to offline mode and when I clicked online, I was back at 231 in a queue that never moved, clicked cancel and it says failed to authenticate. This is neat. Definitely will not be buying future blizzard products, Diablo 4? No thank you. They need to be held accountable for releasing beta quality games, taking our money, and letting us deal with the frustration. The only way to do this, is to stop funneling them money for their trash products.

2 Likes

aajjajaj that one is good…
iI guess i can whatch infitiny war twice

1 Like

Dang this is the 1st time I’ve had an issue! Although nothing like what is being posted here… #15 in queue…

Mine keeps getting to position 2 then “cannot connect to server”…

Wow im so happy im only position 181 this morning. I guess id would be able to play today after all if it doesnt disconnect :-)¡¡¡

1. 222 after reading all posts in this thread. There are 146 at the time of writing this.

I’ve also taken a screenshot of the queue screen, and am using it as desktop background, in an attempt to reverse psyche myself into not having a heart attack every time I see the screen. Deep stuff I used to pull out back in the days of door screen freezing while letting you into games.

Still, my love for this game is strong enough to overcome.

PS. Man, I hope you are right, Kraznor. Thanks for reading the patch notes.

I’ve been waiting for a solid 20-30 minutes and the position in the queue has not moved at all. #disappointed

yeah, im there.
The error for me is failed to authenticate…
Goes back to 366. after waiting for 40 mins…

I’m on 329 :slight_smile: funny game
run the game, wait 30-60 min, and even if it starts it will crash , then wait again
Blizzard are you crazy ?

2 Likes

So yeah …

Basically …

I waited about an hour in the FIRST queue in a row, from position 280 …

I waited more than an hour in the SECOND queue in a row, from position 316 …

This got me to the OFFLINE screen, I clicked ONLINE and BOOM … oh yeah … the THIRD queue in a row, at position 364 …

We all paid money to Blizzard, in order to use this product !

BLIZZARD … ?!

1 Like

Im finally in guys, its not just bad.
Its just 2 hours and 32 mins.
Time it guys.

Blizzard, why you can’t make autoscaling for servers, when people are waiting more than [number] time? For example, 30 minutes?

1 Like
   Blizzard...did we take a ride in the way back machine to 1999 with Server que's this is the most ridiculous thing I have seen in a long time. People pay money to play this game not to wait in line at the DMV. I want my money back been sitting here for 30 minutes waiting on this damn game to let me in. its 3 Am here this isn't peak hours WTF?
1 Like

An interesting read, since you are all just waiting anyways :slight_smile:

Diablo II: Resurrected Outages: An explanation, how we’ve been working on it, and how we’re moving forward

I waited in queue for over an hour, when my position was 2, the game crashed.
Now I’m in line again, my position is 446.
While waiting for the first time, I wrote a post on battle.net complaining about long queues, but it was deleted.
Blizzard clears complaints.

1 Like

been waiting for close to 45 min, was 199 for over 30 min. got an error no 276… what a joke

1 Like

I mean if no one can see complaints, then there cant be anything wrong.
blizzard could spend half the time and payroll on fixing the problem but they would have to do real work

1 Like

Ive just logged on to queue position 556… judging by the length of time others are taking in the queue I’ll have just enough time to go and compelte a masters in computer science, apply for a position at Blizzard, work my way up the ranks and then fix the problem… wish me luck :yum:

2 Likes

pfft all of you have weak que positions…917 here, I have time to undo my vasectomy…have 1 more kid, raise him/her to 18, and earn enough money to send him/her to college and be back at my computer before I reach #1 in position.

2 Likes