Position in Queue!

552 and it’s about an it’s about 1 hour wait for 100 queue… WOW blizzard you developer are just bad, you should refund the game to everyone who want to quit as you implement this game terribly and you don’t know how to fix it.

and no statement from Blizzard about all this mess …

Awesome! I’m at 472! I figure I have just enough time to mow the lawn, front and back, do dinner, go to work tomorrow and then I’ll get a few minutes of gaming in. Blizzard is so awesome!

What is everyone else going to do while they wait?

1 Like

494 in line, what a joke… Doubt I’ll even play today. Asked for a refund because I work nights and every morning when I try to get at least one hour of game time in, I’m in 200-300 position and that takes way over an hour. So basically, I can’t even log in to play this game. I was told “all sales final.” Sad to see this company spiral so far down in the past few years. I was really looking forward to Diablo 4, but I’m not going to give this company anymore of my money.

Position in Queue: 115

Are the servers running under Covid safety regulations? Queue time is a joke…

How has this not been fixed. it’s been 2 weeks…I am stuck in queue and then i get “Cannot connect to Server” at the end of queue. After that, I re-enter the queue to do it all over again…this is the third time it has happened…

How a 23 billion dollars company can’t make a good server for 1 game?! Position in queue 202, it’s weekend and I have most of my free time available to play d2r but dunno when I will be able to enter the game, mass refunds incoming? Friends who play on ps and switch already asked for refund cause servers were not working for several days straight…
Btw this is my first post on blizzard forums ever, we all play hearthstone since it came out…

When the DMV has a shorter line than the game you paid to play… something inherently wrong with that

lolol. This is spot on @OP. :stuck_out_tongue: