Position in Queue!

I’m thinking… that is their solution. If enough people quit… the queue’s go away.

1 Like

You think after their crap d3 release they would get it together released d2r…but just fk us huh

1 Like

im in queue 369, ok im switching to offline while waiting for online lobby. i will start a new char offline, should be about level 80 when online lobby is up.

Position 406! It looks like I won’t be playing today. I’m going to rage quit now.

144 now. soon i’ll be able to run in circles in the blood moor keeping you all in queue forever.

2 Likes

So, when my game crashes I get to go back to the beginning of the que?.. I wonder how long 450 will take this time.

Forever and ever and ever!

It was all about getting this release in Q3, period. They cut the scheduled beta tests, and never really tested battle net. No one making decisions, gave a rats a-- if the game worked. That is now evident.

4 Likes

Blizzard has got to be kidding me with this. Honestly it’s 2021 guys, this is absolutely pathetic. And the lobby game list is moronic in 2021 as well

1 Like

Been Stick at 375 for 20 minutes. Thanks Blizz for the new servers!! It’s only been a month!

399 in que,im gonna go paint lawn green so my communist minders are impressed then hop on over to the chazzchop zone and get enriched a bit…after im done being burned looted and murdered ill have to reincarnate into a horsefly and spend a few thousand years on the wheel of life getting my karma up to finally come back as a human, by that time i MIGHT be 150 in the que.
at least blizzard is WOKE and RICH, hey maybe they can get a micro transaction going to move us up in the que. 5.99 to bump up one position. or better yet how bout a sub to avoid the que, im sure its in the works.
but hey its all good because the zon is a half dead tr4nny the barb is on life support, by the way did you know lifesupport is an offensive character name lol, the assassin is fully clothed with flesh colored pants…#ME TOO would be proud.

im surprised blizz isnt selling TAX THE RICH non combat pets seeing as they are such a poor little mom and pop company that cant compete in the online gaming

what a total woke joke this trash has become.

oh my post contains words that are not allowed by the communist word police. seems Tr4nny isnt allowed

I’m stuck on 511 for 30min now. What’s the point of buying the game if you can’t play when you want to? I can’t afford to wait over an hour just to play a game. It’s not like I have nothing to do all day. Maybe I should just never quit the game once I get in.

I use this time to mock people on the forum for not realizing that blizzard games are always this bad. but i suggest you do chores.

1 Like

Well I was stuck at 445 for 30-45 min or so…now I am at 66. Just hang in there!

If Blizzard did employ capable developers, they should be in a position in which they just can deploy few more servers for services that are causing the bottleneck and fix the issue without creating this stupid queue system. It’s not like they’re running Diablo for free anyways.

cannot connect to server error when i get to the end of que. second time now. anyone else?

1 Like

ummm, I had an hour to play before having to study and other stuff. … this is so lame…
I hate to have to go to apex legends to play something , but at least is FREE and its WORKING.
So sad, 20 years waiting for this game…

1337 here. Feels good to be at the top. :grin:

3 Likes

I’m at 397 this morning. I should probably go on a day hike, I may be able to play when I get home. What a fun game.

1 Like

I logged in at 8:30 am and got 194 in que. I waited and finally got my game started after 9:30 am. I was in Kurast Bazaar running a quest and looking for the waypoint. Game poofed. I clicked my char to get back in and my queue was 344. I’ll just do something else. Bad scenario for D2. Such a waste of time at this point.