Pls for f's sake fix Lobby!

2 months in! Still bunch of f’ing bots spamming their trade sites. Absolutely unbelievable that there’s 0 chat moderators that’s even there to ban them. What’s even worse is how the chat in general is so beyond broken, and you still get their endless spams in your own private game, and there’s no way to turn it off. What a joke Blizzard…

6 Likes
2 Likes

And when you run out of blocks available, then what? There’s an upper limit, after that, you’re right back where you started.

Seriously, what will it take Blizz for you to defend your game? A few lawsuits for epileptic fits caused by your spamathon? I know you’re comfortable with them, but still…

FFS, defend your game or eliminate the lobby entirely and stop enabling bad behavior!

7 Likes

oooh i didnt even know blocking like this is possible, this video should be pinned here somewhere

1 Like

you remove some names off the list.

Right click on the 3 heads icon next to the chat input to view your blocked list.
Remove names that are not currently spamming.

ez

dont forget to smash that like button… lol
or rather bump my thread about this.

1 Like

This solves the wrong problem

I shouldn’t be required to so actively, dynamically manage a f’in block list. It’s asinine to suggest I should have to.

7 Likes

welp, that’s how you can do somthin’ about it other then ask for the game to do it for you.

often times with blizzard, you have to take matters into your own hands because they aren’t doing anything. it’s quite sad honestly. but they’re just a small indie company right?

1 Like

i have a better idea. boycott blizzard, and demand a refund. this stuff isnt new, they knew it would happen, and they are doing nothing to fix it.

i want a refund right now. when you get your sheit together, maybe i will try playing again. refund my money, or your getting sued.

1 Like

Hahahaha sue me daddy :grinning:

It’s a LOT of extra work. And then, when you reach your “block limit” and can no longer block any more accounts, guess what? You’ll still get a spam smorgasbord where a lobby used to be.

So, I get to do all of this extra work, and in a few days, be no better off than where I started. Other than wasting a few hours chasing my tail.

Great solution, great answer…

this is never a real argument.
today it’s easier for indies to develop - as with less guys you get more done

pretty sure that the developers of struggling games started this phrase … around the time of that game involving flying around and discovering randomly generated planets. and later on, driven home with that walking simulator game that I was tryin’ to tell everyone would flop… somthin about cyber somthin’

so many random games nowadays so hard to keep track

yea, like expecting the players to “fill up” their block list with spam bots then go through it and unblock some instead of the company having one person to band the accounts or a basic filter? blizzards too big to do it… lmfao.

or not have a limit on blocks lol? or not let people sit idle for 6 hours and copypaste non stop? your doing apologetics for a multibillion dollar company that cant implement basic features or hire someone to monitor the game, like a tiny private server or other company with a way more complex game does.

other games can and do deal with this easily, its not a game changing thing that needs 20 exes rubbing each others nuts to turn on a spam filter or idle kick or not put a limit on the blocks lol…

they cant even link the right click block on chat txt to do the same as the right click on character block lmfao. they cant even put in a copy paste blocker or idle kick. please.

but yea thanks for the youtube video, >_>

1 Like

I’m just telling you how to use the interface.
the important part is to use the report function.
up to you if you want to sit there and look at spam or not.

it would be like complaining about why your guy doesn’t move when you press the spacebar. Welp. im here to say: try using the mouse or controller.

this is why:

this video is utterly useless!
you know why people ask for lobby spam fix? so they can CHAT
you blocking the spammers does nothing for other players, so you blocking and trying to use the lobby for chat is USELESS as everyone *else sees only spam

you people are plain dumb it seems, no logical thinking
only eating blizz boots happily

you aren’t one of the guys I blocked are you?
mad bruh?

if you can find me then sure go ahead, but i just came to point out yalls failure in logic for the lobby

1 Like

wut?

do you use a translator?

Useless. Block filter is waaaaaaaaaaaay to short and always has been.