Pls for f's sake fix Lobby!

omg there is a block limit?!??!

no wonder i can’t block the spam bots anymore :(…

If blizzard is not going to address the spam bot problem then could you please just increase the block limit by a heck of alot so we can do it manually. In one day i have reached the block limit…

agreed. but here’s the patch notes that describe how they’re working on just that…
unfortunately folks don’t read anymore… but that’s why i make videos buhaha

---------8<--------------------

ACCESSIBILITY & GRAPHICAL IMPROVEMENTS

UI Visual Improvements

A handful of visual tweaks have been made to improve the front-end user interface. An indicator has been added to exemplify what players are muted or ignored.

Additionally, the character’s level and expansion type will now be revealed on the lobby screen. We’ve also made improvements to changing the target channel when sending a chat message, so it’s clearer and more straightforward. Lastly, players will now be able to see the real ID names of Battle.net real ID friends on their friends list.

top kek

When you do that you get banned because you’ve fixed something of theirs that’s broke.

I know it’s happened to me. I installed a graphics update to the old LOD and boy howdy did that ban come quick. Ironic isn’t it? They’ll do something about that, but leave everything else busted. It’s why I’m NOT purchasing another product from their company or activision.

I’m going to get my money out of this game as much as possible and be done with them as a whole from here on out 110% :1st_place_medal:

yeah, I think the lobby spam, and the fact that it has not been addressed, is reflective of the developer’s disinterest in maintaining or developing the game. Their intent seems better interpreted as malicious, guised as incompetence.

How else can you rake in millions upon millions and prove utterly unable to produce a working, functional game? I literally cannot play because of constant DC’s.

I think this is the last time I paid blizzard – and frankly they should be sued for fraud under a class-action suit. I’m pretty sure it is illegal to sell people broken sh!t that doesn’t work.

It is a conspiracy =\

comments are blocked for video and u said what smash the like button lol?

Yeah but it should have worked by right clicking them in chat.
You can report the spam that way.

You can also /whois their_name → /ignore bnet_acc . But this is tiresome.

Sometimes it takes several arrows clicks in lobby to find their characters with 30+ people in lobby atleast in Europe.

Anyway good job for showing this to people anyway.