Please stop punishing and discriminating non-ladder players

No, it’s not literal. It’s called an “analogy”. Check it out sometime.

The question is not if players want or feel entitled for the reward.

It has always been the intention and incentive from Blizzard to players to play ladder.

And people who CHOOSE not to play ladder for whatever reason simply mean they choose not to take part in an event, thus no reward is issued.

This is not a punishment to people who CHOOSE not to play ladder. Period. If you want specific reward, take part in the event. Simple as that.

You obviously don’t know how analogy works, because that was just nonsense :man_shrugging:t2:

You’re at home too and if you decide to start from scratch, it’s your decision, it should in no way ever effect other players.

Exactly this is the question, if you read the comments here.
Ladder players feel entitled for no reason.

If you want to start from scratch, do it, but no matter if season or not, the game should contain equal content for everyone.

The ladder system itself is outdated anyways and it’s original purpose switched to people feel “I deserve more for starting from scratch”, what’s just a sort of indoctrination.

If Blizzard never would have started this, people wouldn’t argue today.

I also don’t understand how people can feel so extremely butthurt over other players doing their thing and having the same content.
It’s not like they would miss out something right?
Or do they?
If they do, what exactly miss they out?

I mean what’s going on?
Is discrimination getting a comeback now?

1 Like

The reason it isn’t the question is that ladder players do NOT ask for such rewards for playing ladder. It is a reward implemented by blizzard, and people think it is a valid reward for going up the ladder.

Because of that, ladder players do not feel entitled to the reward. They simply think it is a good enough reward in the trade of their time. And it has nothing to do with punishing non-ladder players, it is as simple as follows:

1. Blizzard created an event that requires players to play on a special server and by joining the server, they have a chance to obtain a certain reward. This event is open to ANYONE who owned D2R
  2. A certain group of players who have decided NOT to participate in this event, and complained that they are being punished for not joining the event, which is a bunch of nonsense because it is your choice to not participate in the event. Blizzard does not prevent you from joining into the event.

The fact remains;

1. no ladder players feel entitled to rewards, but we have a group of people who volunteered not to join a blizzard event but feel entitled to everything, even if they do not choose to participate in an event.
  2. The so-called "punishing non-ladder player does not exist either because no one is forced to do certain things. It is all your own free will choices.

You have everything revered, and trying to make a Karen complain here.

It’s okay, not everyone can grasp every analogy they read. It is bad form to take your misconceptions and lack of comprehension out on the writer though. Then again, this is the internet.

Please speak for your self and not for others, you can’t say “no ladder player does…”, because obviously already in this thread, people behave different.

It’s not a event, it’s just season/ladder.

You don’t have any argument, why ladder should have exclusive content, you just explain “it’s just because it always has been like that and the game is like that”.

Okay, let’s change it, and then the game “is like that” again :man_shrugging:t2:

Also, please explain me, what ladder players miss out, if non-ladder has the exact same content than ladder.

Yours is a non-argument because this isn’t how things happen and work. You are trying to create an issue out of nothing.

This is the issue.

In other words, you yourself have no clue what you would miss out, if ladder and non-ladder would provide the same item content?

So, you’re just against it for the sake of it too, even if you tried to pull up a huge wall of “because” :man_shrugging:t2:

Awesome discussion…

1 Like

i tend to agree

some may say that they dont want/asked for any “reward”

but the moment you start talking about giving the same content at the same time to both game modes they are the first to oppose

2 Likes

No, I am against it because you do not have a valid argument to begin with

its not really an argument, its more like a question, the argument comes after people fail to answer that simple question

the question is…

why both game modes cant have the same content?

4 Likes

Wrong, the question is as follow

This isn’t the case because such “punishment” doe snot exists, thus Goku does not have a valid argument, to begin with.

thats just a rhetorical way to ask the same thing

sure you have no problem with that
but i dont think its up to you to decide whether or not any player feels punished for not playing x mode in order to “access” new content

and neither you nor anyone else answered the question

3 Likes

It isnt tho, what i quote is the direct question posted by goku, what you present is what you think his post is trying to present. These two are comoletely different concept and should not be mixed with. Your question is adding an additional layer of your opinion based on his question.

Forst of all, if he wants to ahow that blizzqrd is punishing “certain group of player” then he need to present proof yhat Blizzard is doing it on purpose, or this is their intention to do such, which he doesn’t have, because it is never blizzarz’s intention. What he feels doesn’t necessary it is the truth, and one ahould never voice his arguement and stand based off “feeling”, because it has not validation and no proof of the truth

Such question doesnt need to be answer because his question is based off wrong concumption of bliizard’s intention.

i aggre with this 1000%

2 Likes

it is indeed the same question intrinsically

his question is completely imbued with his opinion on the possible answer and his feelings about it

“discriminate” is, by it self, just the act of distinguish one thing from another thing

which leads to this version of his question

“why do you treat non-ladder players different?”

and this is a fact, ladder and non ladder players have “access” to different content

which is the same as

why do both game modes need to have different content?

which in its negative form looks exactly like this…

as i said above, the difference in treatment is a fact bc the difference in content is a fact

his opinion on blizzard intentions are just a strawman you are repeatly beating without adressing the main problem

i agree that his reading of blizz intentions are nothing but an opinion
but what he feels, punished, is necessarily the truth for him and some others
he doesnt need to validate his feelings, only his opinions

ofc it needs
if he thinks he is being purposely harmed and if that isnt truth, this needs to be clarified, answered

what are blizz intentions when she treats differently non-ladder players?
is OP right? is he wrong? if she benefits one type of player, she expects the rest not to feel harmed/left behind?

3 Likes

It is an event and it gets rewards.

Like a tournament for example.

The argument is that those rewards are available for participants in the event.

You don’t have any arguments why it should be for non ladder. All you do is cry like a kid, because you want it.

Guess you are just trolling right now

Best solution is fast reset and enjoy ladder rune word on non ladder :disappointed_relieved:

Please tell me what you miss out, if non-ladder and ladder mode, has equal item content?

Ladder players that only play for the items.

Tell me why you just don’t play ladder if you want the content so badly?