Please stop punishing and discriminating non-ladder players

This is obviously a troll post.
We are talking about a game mode that has some perks to it.
You don’t want to play…don’t play it.
But to talk about discrimination!? If this is not a troll post I am really concerned that someone could actually have this train of thought.
The level of entitlement is off the charts…and this comes from someone who DOESN’T play ladder. I can wait until the ladder is over to have access to those runewords.
Exercise some patience for ffs or just play ladder.

1 Like

i agree

why does ladder players feel so entitled to “exclusive” content?

3 Likes

Because this is how the game is designed. It’s not about the entitlement of ladder players. It’s just an incentive for players to start from scratch.
Is it so hard to wait a couple of months to get access to that content!?
I would’ve understand being upset if things were in old D2 where certain runewords were always ladder exclusive.
Again…I don’t and won’t play ladder as my time is limited, but I can wait until the ladder is over to access that content.

But you, Hanz…always begging for handouts, players 8 and improved drop rates can’t even fathom these concepts. You want some stuff…you want them now, and you are one step away from throwing another temper-tantrum on the forums.

I don’t even know why I reply to an established flamer and troll. Gonna grab a bucket of popcorn and watch how you will deconstruct my statement and quoting lines out of context while foaming around the mouth like being driven by a higher and terrible purpose.
Pathetic…

but thats dont really means anything anymore

“keeping the same for the sake of keeping the same” is something d2r devs already demonstrated they dont care

ofc it is
once you mention any change in regards to that they are the first to oppose

but starting from scratch along with a fresh market arent the only incentives a player needs?
not to mention those where basically the original intend with ladder

Introduced a new Ladder System for those who prefer to play free from any characters who may have participated in past item duping or hacking.

why feel entitled to anything else?

i think the problem is that new content ceases to be really new after 4 months of waiting

upset is a strong feeling, and it isnt how i feel about it
i just think it could be better and personally i see no reason to not be

i always try to not go personal when discussing here in these forums
but you guys…you dont miss a chance…

and im the inflamatory/troll
go figure

3 Likes

Ladder only runewords have been a thing for a long time… stop crying…

Buy them when they get to Non Ladder.

I would also like Hardcore mode to stop being dibrominated by. It doesn’t make sense for softcore to die infinite times while HC has 1 life.

And then, we can work on normal vs expansion characters. Move all normal characters to expansion. Its a bit unfair expansion characters have access to so many uniques and sets and runewords.

No, the game wasn’t designed that way in the beginning, it got changed into that way.
It can be changed again :man_shrugging:t2:

And then you can again say “it’s designed that way”.

a yes, another delusional non ladder player… “but i just want they have, why can’t i have it?” … goodness, if it needs to be explained you’re probably not that bright.

oh please

enlighten us

1 Like

andd TZ will prior the ladder. non ladder can wait another 4-6 months, here enjoy your old rusty flickering flame. so much rewarding for non ladder. its so hillarious.

1 Like

Nobody is stopping you to play season. Why complain when its your own decision to play nonladder?

because im not play a ladder, this has been discussed in many other post. to have TZ feature feel being force to play ladder or have to wait another 4-6months which is absurb. and you may say playing without TZ also fine. this is never ends.

1 Like

I won’t play ladder and it is unfortunate if Terror Zones won’t be available for NL, but still I say you are entitled if you cry that you feel ‘discriminated’.
I was looking forward to Terror zones, but it is what it is. Play ladder or wait. Stop wining like little children.

1 Like

just share the concept here, both side are win, ladder have reward that buff and only intact for the season
and non season still get the patch or feature update that can play with without waiting 4-6 months.

concept other game D3 are good for the ladder
a seasonal buff or item that’s only active in season, it does not transfer over to non season. Beside that season offers some cosmetics and additional stash tabs, for a total of X slots.

offcourse this is d2 not d3. (some poeple will tell me get d3 kids), gtfo from d2 forum.

I only got this far… but had to comment…
So you play for a soccer team in a league…
Your team decides to go to a tournament in another city… the tournament is a week long…
They are getting new jersery, shorts socks for this special event.
Oh shoot… you don’t want to take a week off and live in a motel in some strange town for a week to compete in a tournament.
Guess what, you don’t get the jersey, shorts or socks…

wrong,
the tournament are 4-6 months long, its not just short socks, but new shoes with latest model, upgrade material light weight shoes you can run faster, better grip at field.
see that new Tshirt? it has aerocooling and make you sweat gone in minutes. if want this stuffyou need win soccer leage at X tier. you cant buy this for regular player. only for winner on that tournament. or you can try this after 6 months

Not a punishment of non ladder, but an enticement for ladder. A way to make a new ladder more interesting. Go play ladder if you find the dynamic fun. If non ladder got every enticement for ladder, then ladder wouldn’t have the enticement the devs designed it to have.

1 Like

enticement can come from various way, special buff, or item that last only for ladder, or cosmetic. after the ladder done, the item / buff gone and not trasferable to NL.
different gameplay NL to ladder is not “enticement” its discrimination, NL player are cleaning up after party of Ladder.

back in classic

ladder was made with the sole purpose of providing a free and equal opportunity scenario

it had some exclusive uniques, but unique items mechanic was not exclusive to it
it had exclusive RWs, but the RW mechanic was not exclusive to the ladder
it had exclusive recipes, but the crafting mechanics were not exclusive to the ladder

that said,
its the first time that a mechanic is considered to be completely exclusive to the ladder

and that sucks

playing non-ladder is what you’re doing wrong I think.

1 Like