Please revert FHR to patch 2.3

G’night. (20 characters)

damn ya’ll toxic, just trying to have their pvp-only change get reverted so the small community of 500 in our discord don’t stop playing… !rip

4 Likes

Just learn too PvP in different ways. Working fine in 2.4

I don’t PVP but when I read this post, I felt bad for you PVPers.

Why is blizz conflicted? Why can they not appease both PVEers and PVPers?

It would seem blizz needs to create a different game for D2R PVPers and keep it separate from PVEs.

4 Likes

This was their attempt to improve PvP. They screwed it up.

And now on forum pure PvM players come in these topic argue about something they have no clue about. And despite knowing nothing about D2 PvP they have the audacity to flaunt it everywhere how it does not matter.

This change was made purely for PvP it is even stated in patch notes. PvPers dont like the change and want something else.
D2R has been dumbed down a lot FHR and FBR are irrelevant now, and several PvP mechanics are now gone. Instead of Foh ->telestomp, or Leap ->tele etc you just have to trade dmg 0 skill or thinking needed. Such a sad way.

FIY: When they removed Palla aura buff forum was screaming, same with Shapeshift druid ias. This is the same but for PvP.

I suggest you lot to google Duning Kruger effect you are prime examples.

6 Likes

guys, stop talking with Idiolis lol. He got a PTSD because someone killed his summon druid when he was lvl 13 or w/e lol. He cant be logicaly talk with so dont waste your time. I know its hard (i’m bad at ignoring people who tilt me) but just ignore him. You can probably ignore Fredi too while you are at it, you won’t lose much.
This is my two cent as someone who is posting on that forum since 3 months to try to abort the anti-stun disaster

5 Likes

The pvm community: please don’t do this to shapeshifters
The pvp community: please don’t do this to fhr

Both are losers in a big way.

Please revert and bring back wsg. Removing it was a mistake.

4 Likes

I’ve read your posts and each time i missread your name “Idiotlis” - very confusing.

4 Likes

We clearly need more ppl like you.

I don’t get all those toxic guys arround.

1 Like

yeah that guy doesn’t make any valid points at all. that’s why I chose to disengage :rofl:

he is arguing just to argue and his posts don’t even make sense. why would reverting a change to pvp be a bad thing?

his point is that “minorities should not be listened to, EVER!” yet this is a change directed exactly at the minority per the patch notes. What does this guy have against minorities?!

3 Likes

We need to revert the fhr changes, we appreciate the attempt…

3 Likes

Blizzard, please listen here to the PvP community and revert the FHR/stun charges. You can separate PVE stuns and PVP stuns – don’t ruin the game from laziness

2 Likes

How come you didn’t test it on PTR and make this post before it went live out of curiosity

We did sir. We knew it would be terrible, now we’re posting to bring awareness to it as it’s in production.

edit; the pvpers probably tested more in the ptr in terms of mechanics than all of the pvmers. They tested how many procs of holy fire it would take to kill a cow and we tested how much fhr and fcr you needed to escape 5 traps and mindblast.

2 Likes

Blizzard, please, all we’re asking is to bring the FHR/Stun back to PvP to get it balanced again.

1 Like

FHR changes has broken PVP and many players are quitting the game. Please save the game by reverting FHR changes. There was nothing wrong with FHR for over 20 years.

1 Like

too lazy to search?

Blizzard is deaf or blind.

2 Likes

Everything needing to be said has been said, just posting here to show my support to revert FHR changes and implement a WSG type fix.

2 Likes

I literally just asked IF it was done and he answered yes.

Cool it SJWarrior