Please revert FHR to patch 2.3

wrong.

false antecedent, therefore nonsense consequent.

wrong again.

Cool. So let me get this straight, Blizzard differentiates between people playing killing monsters instead of fighting in duels therefore only you have a voice? gtfo idiot.

3 Likes

PVP LAWL out of 300k users prolly 2k or less actually PVP for real. No one cares.

3 Likes

curious where you got these numbers? 300k users?

2 Likes

Irrelevant, unless you’re trying to say that there are more pvpers than those that play pvm?

In which case, I can ask the same question.

Point is, there are fewer pvpers, which means they are a minority and game developers should never listen to a minority of players, EVER!

how is it irrelevant when it only affects pvp dude? the number of pvm players don’t matter.

The point is, PvP doesn’t matter, because there are too few of you to cater to. PERIOD!

2 Likes

well the point is moot because this is purely a pvp design choice. so obviously they did cater to pvpers when they made a pvp only change.

1 Like

PVP Community: Hey guys you messed up FHR please revert back this is only a PVP issue.

Grown a** men who play PVM on bliz forums: LOL LAWZ BAN TELEPORT GAME IS PVM ONLY K THANKS BYE

PVP community: The PVP update damage pvp please dont ruin it

1 Like

They changed it and you don’t like it, which means they didn’t cater to you. LOL!

And to be honest, they never should, as I said. The fewer of you guys that play the game, the better.

I mean, I don’t know why you folks play this game at all, since there are better pvp games out there where you don’t have to make up your own rules for it to function.

The wild part is this doesn’t involve you at all and yet you are inclined to troll video game message boards that dont even relate to your own issues. Like PVP people are suggesting they ruined the pvp part of the game in their PVP update.

Yet you have the need to read and sh*t on everyone who wants to fix their own issues. Go kill baal for the 250,00th time I bet you the next drop will be great! Penny slots do the same dopamine to your brain you are just a victim of gambling RNG.

I dont know why you play this game at all either. Is it challenging? Is it rewarding? How? I only find difficult games any interesting, which includes PvP

1 Like

Then play a pvp game, not a game that you get to make up your own frickin’ rules and moan and groan because something changed to make stunlock not a viable strategy in a system that relied too heavily on stunlock.

Either change your rules again, or play something else. But please quit spamming the boards with 5 different topics on the same bullspit issue.

1 Like

gotcha. Might I also let everyone know I dont even pvp LOL!

okay dude.

because I have the liberty to play what I want? who are you to tell anyone what they should and shouldn’t play.

I’m not telling you not to play, I’m telling you to stop complaining, quit spamming and get over the fact that stunlock isn’t a thing anymore. PvP in this game was always bad evidenced by the fact that you had to make your own bs rules. Come to find out your bs rules were always broken and there’s no fixing them.

Oh I’m sorry do you not like it when minorities give feedback?

1 Like

you directly contradict yourself.

1 Like

Exactly! Minorities should never be listened to, EVER! Cater to the majority and let the minority find something else to play or play the game as is but continuing to read topic after topic on something as meaningless as the disappearance of stunlock is getting tiresome.

No I don’t, the first option exists for a reason.

okay how about this one?

Now do you contradict yourself?

1 Like

No, fewer doesn’t mean none. Leave the ones that don’t find the need to moan and groan about a change that doesn’t ruin pvp like you guys hyperbolically claim in 4 to 5 different topics as of right now.

alright you win, I’m going to bed. :rofl: