Petition for console lobby/server list

Console needs lobby it was a sad pathetic and extremely lazy part on the developers how they butchered game finding on console wow

2 Likes

i posted a new thread on this, but i will post it in here as well to show my support.

"I cant find ANY online games EVER since the i bought the game on launch day. There is no Lobby for Console and the find a game is so convoluted its impossible to actually match up with anyone. I made it to hell, but there is no way im going to farm literally 8x the normal amount since there is none i can play with to greatly increase mob size and MF. Ive done 100+ Countest, Pindle, Diablo, and Pit runs on NM and close to 100 Countest, and Pit Runs on HELL… still nothing, which i figured since im running Solo with only 104 MF, which should be enough if i farmed with max 4+ players or was able to increase my player count.
I’ve just quit playing tbh. I love the fact that its hard to gear in D2 due to drop rates, and monster toughness but the difference from hard to impossible is considerable.

Please either make the player count increase available for online when no one is in your party or allow online Chars to be able to play Offline."

2 Likes

Signed I’m heavily missing lobby feature…

4 Likes

Signed and bumped.
Can we get a blue post?

I don’t even think you can call what console has a “lobby”

Was the idea, “Playstation and xbox have party systems so we don’t need one in D2R?” Because that’s a really big yikes.

Was the idea, “if they want to use chat, and a mouse and keyboard the PC version is available?” Because that’s a really bad look.

This console port would be straight heat if it just had the actual chat and lobby system that…the game already has.

4 Likes

Hey blizzard we need lobies and ingame chat! Im glad you have fixed quite few bugs and issues but 2 main issues still present! We need lobbie thing now together with in game text and voice chat.

3 Likes

imma sign again cuz come on, we all want it, blizzard hav to hav noticed, but if they hadnt, heres a link to a part to of this thread tht i made the other day! maybe if we hav more of these petition threads out they’ll finally do something! reply signed and such on the thread if you want! the more populer they are the better!!!

3 Likes

C’mon blizzard at least show us you care. Throw us a bone here!

2 Likes

Adam just acknowledged that at least they are aware of our request.

3 Likes

signed
console is so much fun this would take it to a whole new level

3 Likes

This is still a needed feature on consoles. Without chat and lobbies, we are only playing half of the game

5 Likes

I own the Switch and PC version. I would love to be able to have lobbies on Switch. Only 4 players is a bummer, though, since a lot of the time I’m playing on PC to level up my characters with 8 players.

2 Likes

3 months and nothing? No tradind in game? No runs?

4 Likes

I understand that like " we don’t care "…
Seriously… if chickens start to fly, chickens go to fly

2 Likes

Signed, getting this thread at the top of the list again.

This is a needed feature I hope is implemented, but maybe we’re just out here on our own desert island when it comes to console. :desert_island:

2 Likes

I havent touched the game in three weeks. Just came back to see if there is even a glimmer of hope? There is no light in hell, I mean Blizzard HQ.

4 Likes

Signed. In Japan, victims are caused by exaggerated advertising representation. If you need to wait more to create a lobby list, think of a refund. The current D2R is too different from diablo2.

3 Likes

Let’s get this thread over 1000 replies… no OVER 9000!!! Give us lobbies you morons. Where you dropped on your head? The dumb dumbs who thought no lobbies and chat on consoles should be cast out in the desert.

5 Likes

Up nooooooooowww!!!

3 Likes

Just downloaded the game on PS5. Played this game for years back in the day. Even had three copies of the game so I could rush two characters at a time for runes and torches. Now I can’t even figure out how to get in a game with another player. This is ridiculous.

5 Likes

100% totally agree with this!

6 Likes