People are confused on what cheating is

Proud of you for finally researching and trying to understand the game you played for over 2 decades mechanics. You see how player x command is fine and won’t destroy the game? Next task for you is to research and think over ploot.

No, missing the point its not group play that is the problem, at least not for me. The problem is they give all the items to one player and hand deliver him the run. In WoW you don’t pool all the items onto one player, never have. Group play is totally fine, but the average player does not get the benefits of having items hand delivered to him. Llama has received all the runes to make enigma, all the gear for his merc, and all of his items, all given to him, at that point he is just a bot going through the motions of leveling.

I want to play online diablo not single player diablo thanks. It’s much more difficult and has a much better end game.

Actually, it’s way more easier in “online diablo”. Especially if players 8 solo. Research and think more please.

This was a feature thence?

Sounds brilliant.
Why is this not implemented today?

1 Like

Yes it would be too easy if you could set it to players 8 online. Thanks for pointing that out.

1 Like

Ok so anyone who groups up now abuses game mechanics. This keeps getting better and better. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Oh, you tried your best. Still proud of you honestly for opening your mind a little.

Has absolutely nothing to do with being in a group. You can sit in denial if you like.

Still proud of you too even though you’ve probably never beat the game by yourself. Do you need help with hell ancients? Oh, I mean norm duriel.

1 Like

And you can be delusional for as long as you like, it won’t change anything.

It’s literally the definition. By denying it you are delusional.

Yeah, this game had a pretty functional Lobby back in the day. Tons of channels for different purposes, such as runs or trading or clans. And yes you could be the operator of your own channel and set rules for that channel.

It appears that they were looking at maybe rehauling the lobby, couldn’t figure out how, then left it in this unfinished/nonfunctional beta state that serves no purpose other than giving RMT spam bots a platform.

2 Likes

I’ve been trading all my MF gear for enormous profit since MF is overrated. Am I cheating?

Lmao this thread.

1 Like

Engaging in the economy is extremely off topic. It’s not even a comparison to the Diablo exploit.

Engaging in the economy is extremely off topic. It’s not even a comparison to the Diablo exploit.

A segway yes, but I did profit from players that don’t know any better and some could argue this has provided me an unfair advantage.

What about me clearing out my stash space and giving a guild member free items by doing so… Are they cheating now?

This only gets better and more entertaining.

Famous quote from above:

3 : to elude or thwart by or as if by outwitting cheat death

1 Like

False equivalence in a pathetic attempt to deny what is happening lol. Having people play 98% of the game for you and getting best gear for you (probably from explits/FGs/$$) is not the same as trading or real group play. They just abuse their roles in the parasocial relationship.

Those are not “friends” or a “team” either, just strangers but for some reason some people worship streamers.

But are you jealous?

1 Like

Nah, just stating facts. You know, facts don’t care about feelings. Keep living in denial over an already dead game.

No that doesn’t mean they are cheating. But if you really look at the methods of progressing in this game a lot of them are technically exploits. And this is by definition.