PC players can play, but not console players. Nice Priority Blizzard

Fix the game, its been 1 week with problems every single day now and like 10 times on those 7 days. Give us what we payed for or give us our money back.

50 Likes

Yeah PC have QUE Console ? Nothing… And all PC user cry “need wait 30 min for play” Console players cant login …Blizzard give my money back NOW!!!

16 Likes

Only one week for you? I have had issues with server outages on the game for four consecutive weekends now…

4 Likes

Exactly, it so obvious that they dont care about their console players, like not only do we not have a queue and cant connect, but we dont have lobbies or chat either, the game crashes so often, can only buy 1 potion at a time and so on, like there is so much stuff they need to fix for console and the game almost been out for a month, but nothing is happening.

5 Likes

I may need a refund also come on now after 20 years and you as a big company have worse servers than an indie mmorpg. It’s a shame too, I stuck up for Blizzard even when everyone said it was going to be garbage. Well proved them right my dude has a que of 269 on pc I have yet to try on console. Get it together because if not I really see your company all but be a memory.

12 Likes

I feel bad for you bro if its been going on longer for you :frowning:

And all pc player cry for waiting time… Blizzard egy szartömeg hulladék trágya banda

1 Like

Xbox serie X impossible to play this day…no queue just impossible to join the battlenet prehistoric serv…
My connection rocks…
My xbox too…

3 Likes

If it’s any consolation, the PC users are outraged by the way Console is being treated and call for a boycott of D4.

23 Likes

That’s good to hear! They probably know how many console players are actually classic D2 fans.

4 Likes

And nothing will.

They haven’t even announced plans to fix any of the things you’ve mentioned.

3 Likes

Can’t login on PS5 either. I get an empty character screen here.

Honestly, based on Blizz’s explanation, it’d be better to get rid of the legacy service completely on the remaster if it was going to be such a mess using it.

4 Likes

Also can’t join on ps5 or my switch. Ugh

3 Likes

I was playing on Xbox since 3am and randomly got booted around 7am. Still can’t connect

3 Likes

Cant login, guys wtf! Keed your voice up guys! This company is sucks!

5 Likes

On the console it is harder to get the money back.

5 Likes

A game originally created for PC, has its priorities mixed up? The whole release is a gong show, stop blaming the master race.

This is BS. Are we even in a queue on console like the PC players, but can’t see it? Or are we just not able to connect? Just weeks of problems, this is some Cyberpunk level crap

3 Likes

No, console’s online server is busted now because they only gave the queue function to PC but modified the online servers across all platforms to require a queue. In other words, once again Blizzard has freaked up.

11 Likes

I don’t know about y’all but this is the last time blizzard will be getting any money from me I love the Diablo titles but there is now way in hell I will be buying diablo 4

9 Likes