Online SSF Mode

Yeah, but single play in itself is pointless IMO by never having option to trade or play with others, ever.

SFF is some middle ground that has enforced rules and no hero edit. This is obviously not for everyone’s tastes, and it doesn’t have to be.

I think the issue is people would never settle on what the actual rules need to be. So it would never be popular enough to be worth the dev time. My SSF seems to be very different than your SSF for example.

Without the restrictions, you can just make up your own rules and have the exact experience you want.

It’s not like the ladder results would be any different. Some speedrunner is still going to be at the top. :slight_smile:

More of this stupid argument like you are forced to cheat if you play single player.

I mean it’s not a stupid argument. Some people ACTUALLY do have impulse control issues to be fair. I just don’t think it would have enough of a player base to make it worthwhile. Unlike some people on the forums I don’t think every single idea I like should be implemented. I feel that any change make needs to have overwhelming support. Like bug fixes, shared stash, ect. Player base division is a major issue for long lasting games in general these days.

1 Like

I don’t know, many seem to be for this, in the forums at least. If this comes some point, fine, if not, I’ll not lose any sleep over it.

Yeah, that is always there, but at least any group exp gain leechers would not be in it.

Okay again, there should be no discussion here about any rules because they are actually clear. No playing together, trading or interacting with other players possible, apart from chatting. Not even Share loot with own other chars. Just like this mode is implemented in other games. Everything else is not SSF.

2 Likes

That already exist, SP.

I would love this, but mostly appreciate is friends and family could join your online SSF mode so you are not actually alone.

If you could read, you would know what this is about and why singleplayer is not an alternative.

In addition, there is simply no reason to be against it, if it does not interest you, it simply does not concern you.

That already exist, MP. ^^

No, seriously, SFF is clearly defined, and that’s what this is all about.

And it would also conflict with the SSF leaderboard if people could participate in teams. Even if the idea sounds cool.

There is no P8 in non-ladder bnet. I am completely unable to make the game harder so my 70 yr old father and i can actually have a challenge playing on bnet duo.

It would be a different story if monsters were as tough as P8 on 2 player bnet games.

Unfortunately he wants to play other steam games now bc this game on bnet is just too easy… from a 70 year old who finds throwing javs too hard and requires too much coordination. (He plays all melee javazon using lightning strike/jab with matriach jav)

If SSF came in, with ladder and holy grail - i would never play any other game ever again.

5 Likes

You again and your made up stories.
Bring something new to the table, troll!

1 Like

So in essence you prove you are one of the RMT’ers by refuting complete facts. There are bots. There is RMT. It dominates the game. It creates forum identities and manipulations

You sound paranoid its hilarious.

bump because its so so important

2 Likes

Its not SSF mode then :sweat_smile:

People would cheat with this option :joy:.

4 Likes

All this talk of duping right now - cannot exist on SSF. Imagine that.

This game needs online SSF ladder to paper over the intrinsic cheating happening on every level. C’mon, its clearly time.

5 Likes

And it is so easy to implement for the developers, everything you need is already there. So hardly any resources would be wasted for it.

5 Likes

Just found out about this idea today. This would get me playing d2r again. Signed.

6 Likes

hell yes it is

20 characters