October 9 2021 - Server Issues / Missing Characters - Under Investigation

i don’t think anyone believes you’re going to sue blizzard entertainment because your toons are gone.

Yeah, I’m irritated too. Hit 81 last night on my Zeal/Fana last night, trying to hit 85 through Pits and progression (Act 2 Hell) since Meph dropped me an Azurewrath before Lightsabre on my MF Sorc. Also dropped IK Chest in Pits too last night, still need gloves and belt, lol.

No, I pay for diablo ii not twitter.

You are greatly underestimating a bunch of adults with credit cards who probably paid to get half of their gear.

There is a notice on the game Launcher right now saying they are aware of Authentication issues and are investigating.

it’s actually incredibly easy to get GG endgame gear without any RMT, and even with bare minimum in game trading.

source: these are my characters, about 90% self found, 10% traded

-86 wind druid with +11 to skills and capped resists in hell (HotO equipped)
-88 budget smiter that crushes ubers
-85 blizzard sorc with 502% magic find

Actually, that is only true if it is an online character. I had a sorceress disappear last week so I checked to make sure the files were still there. All there, but the D2S file was blank…I back up my character files after each session so I just restored my files and now I was good to go.

1 Like

I mean, you’re right. Why would you go check their official outlet where they post about ALL maintenance and update news…

Let me tell you a story.
Yesterday, I went to the government office because the electricity was out. And i saw piles of citizens at the door trying to calm me not to be angry. But I did not see any officers.

This is such a moment of mine.

I just checked, seen nothing on twitter from cs americas, rod ferguson, diablo, or pez radar.

No, it is on the Blizzard game Launcher right now and there is an EU CS Twitter post.

1 Like

Is this hell mode ? 16 17 18 19 20

You clearly missed his post before he quickly edited it. You would have a different opinion.

I have been here the whole time and flagged it to TS privately within minutes of it starting.

Obviously something is very wrong with the servers. Telling people where updates are is not a bad thing.

Are you talking about the banner at the top? That has been there for over a week. I see no new notice.

Heck cannot even make a new online character

Ahh, I knew it was on the launcher, but was checking twitter too and when the person said posted to twitter, checked the usual suspects. Hope it’s fixed soon, my weekend off dangit.

cannot even make a new online character geez

you are a good janny

Also worth noting there are no banners or announcements on U/Asia servers…yet they too are down.

Where is Blizz’s coms on this global meltdown?..