October 9 2021 - Server Issues / Missing Characters - Under Investigation

how are these chimpanzees still allowing issues like this to happen? I was leveling my bone necro, and I guarantee I’m gonna be rolled back a few levels… how excited I am to be forced to replay levels on one of the most boring early game builds in d2…

stop cutting corners, stop reducing number of servers to save a few bucks, and for the love of god, do not give this game the wc3:r treatment like it appears to be getting…

No. Noone says that. Stop crying.

Just billion dollar company problems guys…calm down.

1 Like

lets hope this is the case.

calm down, I would guess the servers are just down and the chars are not loading.

Don’t worry man, lots of people are pissed right now. Letting it out in the ONE online place you’re supposed to seems fine to me… Ignore the knobheads that can’t handle reading forum posts lmao.

Facts, was looking forward to the weekend to play some D2 all day and now this happens yet again lmao.

why is it impossible to even get ahold of blizzard what a trash company

Oh no all that forum gold is just gone

Yep same here m8. Not impressed at their lack of attention to in game crashing and now this… unacceptable

I lost my character also. So friggen ticked off! Why have they not fixed this already

Yes, and Blizzard is quiet about the issues and not so much as an apology.

they have exactly 0 people at work right now to fix issues like this, and the 1 guy they pay to support issues like this won’t be at work until tomorrow

ya all my chrs gone and im extremely pissed off. i only had one chr and some mules but i had decent gear and had even self found my shako. and just finally built a treachery for my merc

Are the servers down globally? Why has Blizz not put out a notice yet? This is a big deal if all global connectivity is shot…they shout be on it with a Coms within minutes…

I too just lost my whole account 3 characters, one with some GG and all just gone… im pissed right now

Damn OP all that jsp FG down the drain :frowning:

omg if they lost my character i would sue them. i got sorceress with 2x SoJ perfect nightwing perfect ormus +deathfathom +arachnid mesh ,4x Lo , Ber , Sur ,3Vex, 7ist runes

They have. Read the twitter.

Where do I read this post by blizzard at?