October 9 2021 - Server Issues / Missing Characters - Under Investigation

So I log in, and my lv 90 Amazon decked with expensive gear is just gone.

Anyone else have this problem?

6 Likes

yes im sure they are working on something and they will come back no worries.

FFS, read the forum.
There are server issues for everybody; your characters are not gone. Your computer simply can’t communicate with the server right now.

5 Likes

yep… all chars gone, you not alone bro

1 Like

I had same problem just then.

5 characters all gone.

Loolllooool ok karen

3 Likes

Do you just not read the 100 posts before you post?

5 Likes

Servers are just down, good lord…

4 Likes

Yes, we’re all getting it. I’m sure they need to restore our characters or else they’re pissing off a lot more people than just you and me.

1 Like

Better than being unbelievably pissed on :joy:

5 Likes

Don’t bother checking to see if its an issue with the servers just come in here full karen mode demanding a refund lmao

5 Likes

It’s still an embaressement that their servers go down on a game like this. Shame on you Blizz. Again.

6 Likes

they are so good developping game that you can’t see the chat window when you open up a trade so i guess you can’t ask for an error message when the server are down

4 Likes

WTF is wrong with you? Server issues, dont be like a little crying kid!!!

Edit: Lol what a nice edit from you :wink:

4 Likes

Loooooooooooooooool. Nice edit

1 Like

I wish there was a dislike button for posts, not just a favorite one.

Thank goodness it’s not just me. I have this happen all the time when I’m playing with friends . The fix we use is to close diablo completely wait 1m and relaunch…

1 Like

have they answered ? blizz?

Typical blizzard, i have finally time to play on saturday, servers down, have time during week, servers down, from my perspective servers are down more often than online. Not only this game, but every blizzard game.

3 Likes

I’ve heard many stories from many people telling me about their characters vanishing permanently.

Go figure why I’d be heated when seeing this.

1 Like