New day, new loot distribution options

no, you missing all the item generation equation…

try again, i wait

detailed examples were added for you. figured percents might be too hard for you to grasp

@200 mf and 1000mf on 1 player baal

prob of ammy being unique : 17.4% / 24.8% = 42.5% increase

prob of lacquered plate being tals - 34.3%/ 45.8% = 33.5% increase

is this when i tell you im an actuary so if you are going to lie on your math reply try harder

I prefer the freedom to choose. I am not intolerant of having more options. You can still only play FFA loot games.

so you finnaly got enlighted?

…bc youre finally talking about real values

now i ask you, whats the reference of your numbers?

this you lying? i gave you clear references. this is a very real impact. not .000003827 like you are claiming. so you agree that the mf change would have an impact now?

lol you say I AM finally talking about real values. good lord you are delusional

no you dont

% over what?

I totally understand you are open for optional settings in D2:R, but I hope It will never happen with Ploot. I don’t mind other things but I’m totally against Ploot.
But another question! We have to play someday when Ladder is out. Peace :smiley:

thats the increase of an ammy being unique should an amulet drop from the loot table. i made that clear enough for a 1st grader.

here I fixed that for you. If you’re going to hop in, bring up some part to discuss not your stomach’s needs.

how is having an aura on you fighting? because thats all you claimed i need to be eligible for loots

no you dont, whats the rough number?

i dont know what a rough number is

sry, the decimal one

i have no idea what yo uare talking about, i gave you the impact of the MF changes, you claim its basically zero. its not. what is left to discuss?

Keep smashing the corpse of the dead horse I’m sure Blizzard is going to cave any day now lol

1 Like

lol yes 2.4 is on the 14th. already had some fought for changes from earlier threads. if you’ve been around, you should have seen them before release and shortly after. feel comfortable and secure… for now. change will continue to come.

Doubtful but keep it up these threads are good for a laugh

1 Like

aren’t they though? I love how they’re trending. started no changes ever now its…

1 Like

ok i help you

lets try with maras (0.00029264 with 200% mf and 0.00041625 with 1000 mf) baal 8 players

now whats the difference?

The core mechanics of the game remain the same even with the 2.4 changes. keep the pipe dream alive tho like I said I enjoy reading these and laughing.