New day, new loot distribution options

SO you are saying. if it was election the 49% would vote for the same person?
It`s a yes/No question

no, we argued for 6 hours. thats a work shift in most places. You went on and on over the MF and some other small details. for the first time in my life i got tired of debating someone. that someone was you. grats again yet here I am still talking to you… after going beyond anyone tolerance for a discussion was passed micro put forth a edited version that didn’t have what you were so butt hurt over in it. we are now discussing that version. If you want to take the fact that i got tired of answering every little question over a six hour period as a win than grats you are the first to get one of my ears. Can we move to the current time and get over your better than just cant help but throw dirt " illogical like all of your other posts"bullsh*t

Nope. If they only gave two clear, well-defined choices, the numbers would be different.

I suspect that the plurality would be for optional ploot with some saying that they do not know.

If they got rid of “I do not know”, I suspect that the majority would be for adding optional ploot.

1 Like

so, you point is a 0.0000003843 difference?
is bc of that you crying about?

So we agree. it was 36% vs 39%.

iam in the other boat. i suspect they would go for not know or pro ffa.

It`s almost NBA time. So iam out for today.

The data was:

39% wanted FFA only.
36% wanted optional ploot.
13% wanted optional ploot with a tradeoff.
12% voted I do not know.

Either way at least 1/3 want FFA only loot and 1/3 want the addition of optional ploot.

Since adding optional ploot does not remove FFA loot, I think Blizzard should add an optional loot allocation system.

I think it would actually have a much larger impact and make botting even easier. I’m arguing it’s not zero. You are arguing it’s zero. Not near zero. You are wrong.

Nope. We cannot. You won’t own the lies. I am not interested in moving on until you do.

Barely anyone still playing and you wanna separate the player base further? LOL.

You didn’t try to be cool. You wanted to skirt any responsibility for your lies and mistakes.

Have you considered that the absence of an optional loot allocation system has contributed to the decline of the playerbase?

Also, the playerbase is larger, the lobbies are messed up and only showing local games.

1 Like

botting is harder if they cant get all the loot, so no point

so, is it 0.0000003843?

Needless to say botters have inhumane reflexes. FFA loot helps botters if playing with human players that suffer as a result.

1 Like

they can make their own games, doesnt need to be public, then have one guy with 1000 mf follow while the other kills. do you put any thought into this? ( i mean clearly no)

you think the difference in 1000 and 200 mf is .0000003843?

Botters wil get exatly the same loot no matter what… They will obv stick to FFA games.
So no point

If botters are playing with their other bots, they can do that in an FFA game also. There is no difference in that regard.

you seem to not realize hanz is arguing the MF change has no effect. my argument is directed at him because bots could have a MF bot maxed to go with and have 1000 MF and still clear fast theoretically

Where did you see the devs were doing ploot? Is this just your idea?
I feel the Ploot is geared towards wow players and diablo 3 players. IT was not part of the core of diablo 2 ever. You can always make a game with friends or guild members and roll for loot using discord or other sources if you want to roll for loot. We do that in my guild with any item Um or higher when we do group cows, chaos, and, baal runs.

1 Like

its inefficient to run bots in the same area, so no point here

oh sry, you right, the difference is 0.000003827

wrong

They can just make their own private game with 8 bots and roll for loot so that doesn’t work.