New 3Dmodel are so AWESOME itd be a waste theres no Transmog

Sure why not, i would be ok with it.

Game can actualy do it already. I mean it would not be hard to code it.

How was it an ad hominem? As hominem is when you attack the person rather than the topic at hand, I didnt need to talk about the topic since I already addressed the situation and pointed out he didn’t saw it… hell people are on edge on these forums

You can attach some modeled wings like tyraels ones to your monitor.

There you have your transmog.

Case in point. 6 more characters required…

I disagree I always liked the wildly different looks of all the people online. I think it also takes away from immersion when you add in all these funky cosmetic changes. I think that’s one thing that Blizzard has really forgotten about in games is that sometimes mechanics like pets, bonus wings transmogs etc. break immersion which although not effecting gameplay still effects the experience.

I am not sure if something like an useless opinion even exists since every opinion is subjective and far away from being objective. All I did was telling you what I think about it, nothing more, no need to go in a rage mode about everyone here who doesn’t share the same opinion as you.

ya transmog will do this … lol

Lol yes there are useless opinions

What you did is like if I said “I built a house and made a roof to protect us from the rain”

And you come up and said “but if it rains we are going to get wet!”

Since this is an opinion too we can all agree that this opinion is useless too?

I am not sure if anyone here understands what you are trying to say lol

People seem to have a hard time reading lol

I specifically talked about this on my last paragraph “it’s a toggle option for those who don’t want to see alternate models”

Also, no where I talked about adding stuff like new models or pets or wings, I talked about using already existing models, switching the appearance of an item to another

Sounds like an ad hominem to me.

As for topic… I could maybe see being able to apply unique item appearances to items of the same quality (as in, unique sacred armor appearance can be applied to other sacred armors) because I think it is disappointing to add cool set and unique appearances when most people are going to be running with runeword items that only have base appearance.

Other than that, I disagree.

Ok I’m done, you win

It took me too long to realize you were a troll, I fed you for a long time haha

You called him ignorant for having a different opinion than yours.

His opinion is not less relevant just because you mentioned it in your post.

I didn’t call him ignorant for having a different opinion lol

I said is reply is based on ignorance, ignorance of the fact that I adressed his issue in the original post, ignorance because he most likely didn’t read what I said to fix the issue he brought forth

People are really seeking to be offended here lol

lol sure, by saying that there are useless opinions ^^ , i am not sure if you even read what you write.

personal;ly i dont see an issue with transmog IF it implemented in a certain way.

IE you can turn it on and off, and you can turn it on and off for other players on your view
i feel that covers all the real downsides to adding “transmog”
and no i don’t find “people paying more for a specific colored rare” something that needs to really be kept

I hate transmog. Period.

I know what OP is talking about, its pretty much a skin transfer of art,
PoE does this, lets say you have X item, it is a sword, you like how it looks like
ingame with your char holding it. Now lets say you have a better item that is
also a sword, but you don’t like how it kind of looks wimpy, well you can sacrifice
the X item that has the art and 3D model you like to apply it to the wimpy looking sword.

The only issue is how would it be implemented into D2. In D3 if i remember correctly,
you would need to have picked up the base type, if it was legendary ID it first, before you
can use that art.

The way i see it, it is another way to customize your character, and to show off. If they could add a way to link gear in chat, that would be cool too.

It’s your right, I have no issue with people having different opinions as long as it’s justified, can I at least ask why? To know if it’s hatred based on logic or just hatred for the sake of hating

I’m on board for this. I do enjoy making sure my char is looking good and I’d happily transmorg that shako into something not so ugly.

That said how it is done is really the issue. I’m totally fine with a cube recipe or something bought with gold. I’m not ok with a micro trans in D2. That can be held off for D4.