Need Refund didn't buy Queue Simulator

Dude we are 1 month in, you settle for mediocrity and tell us its normal? Get out.

4 Likes

I concur that Blizzards communication skills are bad - always have been, though, so nothing different here. The blue post, however, was a change in tact (despite containing veiled accusations against streamers) … however, “screw the fan base” implies that this was all deliberate, part of a cunning plan to “get one over their customers” … do you really believe that?

I did. The wow classic launch had the exact same problems, but they added servers in a matter of days and fixed it.

Why does it takes 3 weeks?? Oh… no sub.

Stop drinking their koolaid lmao

1 Like

I read it. BS. They made choices when they coded this game. They chose not to update legacy pieces of code because of money. They don’t get to come out and say “Wow, we didn’t expect that this legacy code was trash 20 years later”. The f’d up. Simple dimple.

3 Likes

Upon first release it was titled “Lobby Simulator 2021”, looks like the expansion “Queue Simulator 2021” has been released

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s deliberate, they are just extremely incompetent.

1 Like

Technically, this isn’t a simulator lol.

1 Like

Has nothing to do with settling for mediocrity, but more about controlling ones emotions - people here are losing their minds over a queue timer … yeah, i get people want to play, but “the end is nigh” … lol … i dont think so

Queue’s will be Great for Ladder… rolls eyes

1 Like

No they didnt “undamentally changed the game” and you can gain instant access to the game you bought by pressing “esc” and play offline. Did you ever read the ToS of any game with a online mode that relies on servers hosted by the publisher instead of p2p? When you agree the ToS you agree with the fact that you bought a single player game and the online service is a additional service that lasts as long as the publisher provides it to you.

1 Like

they only did this because everyone was complaining that they are not doing anything, so now you have proof, they did something. Be careful what you ask for.

Learning to read is a useful skill. Here, check the blue post and pay attention to this part about the queues:

“We can assure you this is just mitigation for now–we do not see this as a long-term fix.”

Blizzard needs a fuel air Bomb in there building!

Queues and game creation limitations are temporary and ladder won´t start until blizzard is able to fix the issue without these limitations. ETA for ladder1 is probadly december thats atleast what blizzard dev commented at twitter “end of the year / holidays”

I’ll take Angry Customer Generator 2021

1 Like

Everyone do a google search for metacritic Diablo 2 resurrected. Go to the page and rate the game down, it is the only way we will be heard. Diablo team wants to sit there and make excuses on why their servers went down, frankly i don’t care if Jesus himself made your servers go down, we paid for a working product, either refund people or recall the entire game.

5 Likes

You clowns can’t make the distinction between what is explainable and what’s acceptable. Nobody cares about the why, if d2r wasn’t ready it should’ve released.

Again, you settle for mediocrity, ask to get some payment for shilling so hard tho

2 Likes

They pay people for having a controlled temperament, and not just spouting nonsense because of a queue? Where do I sign up?

1 Like

Oh look, 224 waiting in que from 279…For the love of godz man, this is a 20+ year old “remastered” game, you would think you would have servers that could handle this. Oh look, 150 now, well done Blizzard and stop trying to slide in Blizzard North, it is a bold faced lie as we all know. You sound like our Prime Minister who insists he is a feminist, slanderous and deceitful.

1 Like

And nobody gives a Baal about your parenting advices.