Need Refund didn't buy Queue Simulator

6:30 a.m. Mountain time, position in queue is 296 and not moving. Wow.

• Position in queue: 277
  • Cannot connect to server
  • Position in queue: 337

TF!

2 Likes

yep all these absolute morons saying, ‘’ its okay, que times are fine just accept it’’ Because they dont understand what its like to actually have a life and things to do… they can sit around all day and wait for ridiculous ques. All these idiots just saying to accept it are as big part of the problem as blizzard is.

3 Likes

Refund all purchases. end of story. Any person who is deffing blizz is just blizz employee, not single human being on planet - non blizzard paid actor - is going to support thieves, scammers or any klind of malevolence.

Any one who defend blizzard practice is benefiting from them, they are part of scam as well.

⢿⣿⣿⣿⣭⠹⠛⠛⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⠷⠶⠿⢻⣿⣛⣦⣙⠻⣿
⣿⣿⢿⣿⠏⠀⠀⡀⠀⠈⣿⢛⣽⣜⠯⣽⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣷⣻⡀⢿
⠐⠛⢿⣾⣖⣤⡀⠀⢀⡰⠿⢷⣶⣿⡇⠻⣖⣒⣒⣶⣿⣿⡟⢙⣶⣮
⣤⠀⠀⠛⠻⠗⠿⠿⣯⡆⣿⣛⣿⡿⠿⠮⡶⠼⠟⠙⠊⠁⠀⠸⢣⣿
⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠭⣍⡉⢩⣥⡤⠥⣤⡶⣒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿
⣿⣿⡽⡄⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿⣆⣿⣧⢡⣾⣿⡇⣾⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⡇⠃
⣿⣿⣷⣻⣆⢄⠀⠈⠉⠉⠛⠛⠘⠛⠛⠛⠙⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⡇⢸
⢞⣿⣿⣷⣝⣷⣝⠦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⣿⠈
⣦⡑⠛⣟⢿⡿⣿⣷⣝⢧⡀⠀⠀⣶⣸⡇⣿⢸⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡿⡆
⣿⣿⣷⣮⣭⣍⡛⠻⢿⣷⠿⣶⣶⣬⣬⣁⣉⣀⣀⣁⡤⢴⣺⣾⣽⡇

I hear you brother, I have a couple of hours to kill before a round of disc golf and cycling up the university. Not sitting here and looking at my que wait…oooh down to 76…well done Blizzard!! I’m 60 yrs old and time is running out, come on Blizzard step it up@

1 Like

I got 268 and hasn’t moved in 10 minutes! Anyone beat that? LOL

DUDE stop with this. No game out today makes you wait 30 MINS after launching the game to get into the character screen.

STOP DEFENDING THIS GARBAGE LAUNCH!!

3 Likes

LOL rookie stats. I was 284 at 8:15 am est, I am now 141 at 9 am est

1 Like

FuddleDuddle comes to mind Blizzard. You understand right?

Well, I finally did it. I am done with Blizzard. I just asked for my refund. Whether I get it or not is beside the point. I also cancelled my subscription for my 3 WoW accounts. I only put this here to say , I finally did more than just talk and maybe to push other people to do the same. It’s not worth me being upset every time I want to play. Not enjoyable to me. Thanks

4 Likes

The answer obviously is to white-knight Blizzard/Dev team while simultaneously blame the consumer for demanding a full-game release. This is what happens when kids are institutionalized to be afraid of ‘authority’.

3 Likes

Queue 360. That’s brilliant :frowning:

The witness is lying and and I can prove it

Position in queue: 338.

Position in queue an hour later: 308.

Seems limiting customers access from playing their purchased content, to mitigate their inadequate servers, could be troublesome.

1 Like

Xexius’s original Queue Simulator and Hawg’s two suggestions as possible game names are priceless. I do hope some indy devs pick up on those titles and make a remake of this broken remake using those as game titles. I would invest. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

just asked for my refund too. there is a specific court in my country for small claims of this kind, i will be there if they refuse the refund.

1 Like

I just waited from 264 all the way to #1 just for it to bring me to the online / offline screen then put me all the way back of the que… lol gfg

I know 1 thing for sure, I won’t be buying diablo 4 EVER! not if this is what I can expect. D2R the D4 killer

4 Likes

It’s probably not worth your time or money to do anything but try for a refund. For the amount you spent, court will probably not be worth it unless maybe a class action where you have many people? I don’t know.

2 Likes