Need Refund didn't buy Queue Simulator

180 in queue :sleepy: Wen server resurrection?

224 in Queue for 20 minutes now have not moved up a single digit. This is an absolute disaster and I will refund if it becomes available.

if they banned IPs that spam the .coms we would be sitting a little it better…

2 Likes

Well I have been at 253 for well over 10 minutes so it makes me feel better I’m not the only one stuck like this. I think it would even be better if your queue actually updates when your position moved rather than just sit forever. Even the ability to play single player while waiting in the queue would be a big help. but this is simply putting a band aide on a gunshot at this point. It’s useless and the fanbase is getting more agitated every day.

1 Like

awesome game but when you can not play makes it worthless :frowning:

My Queue is currently 506 and it’s not going down waiting 1 hour. WTF is wrong with Blizzard they are worst company ever!!! REFUND ASAP!!!

1 Like

how can there be a queue that doesn’t move at this time on a sunday???
How can you be this amateurs.

Looks like its moving finally. I was at 214 and now at 125.

This is the last time I’m spending money on a blizzard game. How can it be this unplayable? From day one server issues, problems joining games, crashes and now queing issues?

5 Likes

Really? Because my que went UP.

Let me repeat that in case you didn’t see it properly.

My que went from 210 to 231. No, I didn’t restart the game. People actually skipped me in line.

This whole thing is a dumpster fire joke.

1 Like

OMG!!! I’m tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootally getting enough for getting queued for 1 hour and getting disconnected often!!!

2 Likes

This is either sarcasm or your bar for humor is so far underground, moles are tripping over it.

It’s just a late April Fools joke, servers will be up and running in January

2 Likes

They fundamentally changed the game. I try to log in on a sunday morning and get an 1+ hour queue??? Ya, definitely getting my money back. They will either give it to me on appeal or as someone else said, the CC company will investigate and pull it.

1 Like

They added a queue … that isn’t “fundamentally” changing the game, it’s a stop gap while they fix the real underlying problems … go read the blue post about it.

I don’t want those dicks getting superpowers from cosmic radiation!!! if anything some small gas leak that leaves them all sterile so we don’t have second generations of these DIRPS being brought into the world

WE WANT REFUND FOR YOUR GARBAGE REMAKE OF A GAME MADE 20 YEARS AGO!! YOU GUYS HAD 20 YEARS TO MAKE THIS LAUC[quote=“Xexius-2855, post:1, topic:30779, full:true”]
I think I got the wrong game here…
[/quote]

H GOOD AND PREPARE THS AND YOU FAILED!!

by getting people to pay to alpha test their games.

“It’s a stop gap while they take the weekend off and do whatever they want in their own lives and screw the fanbase so they attempt to fix things on Monday when they go back to work” - fixed it for you.

Blizzard’s lack of communication and lack of updates throughout this whole process is horrible. I give them a 1.5 out of 10 for customer feedback/transparency when comparing this communication to company updates in the IT industry during downtimes/hacks.

VoiP providers, network systems, soc teams all update as things are happening to keep customers happy.

Blizz should take note.

2 Likes

I do not understand why everyone is so upset. If you played WoW then you already know how Blizzard operates, if you dont, then you should have done some reading before jumping head first into a product you do not know, so assuming by now that everyone has a full understanding of how blizzards operates, then why are you here complaining, either get a refund and move on, or sit down… shut up… and let them fix the game… stop complaining.