Need Refund didn't buy Queue Simulator

I think I got the wrong game here…

198 Likes

So true. I was hoping for a D2 remake. During the first three days after buying the game, server downs, loss of items, and loss of experience were what most of my gaming experiences where hosts to. $63 CAD for a ‘Queue Simulator’.

27 Likes

Queue Simulator…

Never gets old.

18 Likes

You are welcome to submit a request for a refund on your account or submit a ticket to the GM’s asking for one, but be prepared for a denial if you have been playing for sometime already. Your options are either going to be. Live with it or don’t play till the queues go down once people get bored and tired of playing the game.

3 Likes

i’m going for the position in queue high score

8 Likes

I hope everyone at Blizzard gets cosmic radiation blasted at them from outer space.

43 Likes

Oh my ribs! That has to be post of the year! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Does Queue Time count as played? If so I don’t think I get my money back soon…

15 Likes

This is so absurd, i was hoping to give this game a last chance since i quit wow and am never coming back after 15 years of commitment. Now this, Blizzard is dead.

22 Likes

How exactly are they going to afford going into space?

1 Like

There should be another ACT VI in diablo 2 resurrected, where the last boss is sitting behind a PC and trying to solve the issue, how to degrade morally the citizens of Sanctuary. And he must drop SERVERS for sake… a SET of SERVERS

What you think?

11 Likes

I don’t know the details on how they determine what is considered time played, but my guess is as soon as the game is launched, that is when it starts.

1 Like

Even Wolcen works better than this

15 Likes

I love the game but will try to refund. I am from Canada and am pretty sure selling an not working as advertised product is illegal. I will try a paypal claim than with my bank. Anyone defending Blizzard right now is part of the problem. I am 36 years old with kids and do not have free queued time on my agenda. This is totally unacceptable. ( sorry for bad english )

39 Likes

But the game is working. It is up and running. People can connect and play. Having a queue timer does not mean the game is not functional.

You can do that if you want, but keep in mind, disputing charges without going through Blizzard could possibly leave a negative mark on the account. I have only heard from others that done this in the past with WoW that it resulted in being banned from future purchases if done multiple times.

Queue times for online games these days are normal. WoW has it, FF14 has it, New World has it. There are many other games that have it as well. Those I mentioned are MMO’s, but this game does have massive amount of players trying to play it so having a queue timer to login is normal… At least in my case it is normal.

4 Likes

This is exactly how i feel.

Look, i would be lying if i said that games and products in general should not have issues ever when released. Its gonna happen. But this is beyond having ‘an issue’

This is nothing short of a straight up ‘money grab - crap on your customers’ party at Blizzards High Council Table.

30 Likes

If the problem you are having is that some people are defending Blizzard, then move on to another company and play their games.

Then stop supporting them by buying their games and playing them. Being here posting on the forums shows that you care enough to support them.

I support this game and its original. Not blizzard. This is the only game i care about tbh. not blizzard. Read post history. Its pretty clear where i stand. And, furthermore, i will complain all i like. Ty.

I’m a customer, just like you. The only difference is, i don’t believe your opinion is irrelevant, or that you should just go away, unless you don’t like the game at all…

11 Likes

If blizzard wants to lock my account because i am not enjoying my time being scam well so be it. I will absolutely have no problem not giving my money to thiefs. They denied my refund but i have appeal it so we will see what’s next. If anyone would start asking refund trust me this would be fixed in a day or 2.

13 Likes

i absolutely love this game and it breaks my heart but guys open your eyes. this is not acceptable.

14 Likes