Need Refund didn't buy Queue Simulator

Game is still unplayable, just got disconnected twice plus he best - Lag spikes… sucks FACE big time!

after sitting in queue for about 40 minutes i gave up and closed the game. It crashes or messes up at least every 30 minutes. I cant afford to wait longer than I can play…

My queue just lets me into the Offline screen… then I click online and it resets the queue lol. Queue simulator couldn’t be a more accurate description. The original Diablo 2 was delayed for 2 years… This may have needed the same treatment lol

no SHT, just waited half hour in queue then the game instantly dropped when trying to join a game (another frequent issue) back in another potential half hour queue. An hour (maybe more) just to play a freaking game. This is beyond a joke

Looking at your comments it is easy to see you have been very lucky with your experience, this isn’t reason to have a go at everyone else. Just be happy you’re not having issues as severe as everyone else.

THANKS TO “OLD” PLAYERS farming pindle runs like human bots and creating millions short game per hour. The same people who refuse to introduce private loot and playing like any online game with other people in p8 through entire acts for loot.

It’s 3:30am where I’m at, and I’ve been sitting at “position 84” for the last 10 minutes. Come on, Blizzard… if you’re going to give us a log-in queue, at least make it reasonably quick!

I have about 2* a challenger LoL player’s long queue time every time I want to play, and then I might get disconnected and have to do it again, that is not “every game has a queue” that is ridiculous

I am cancelling diablo 4 pre-buy right now, they dont want to refund, fine, ill repay myself

Did not know you could pre-order D4 already…

That said I am definitely not buying another Blizzard game.

2 Likes

Extremely disappointing, especially when so much hype the company made, now they can’t deliver a fricken game that is outdated with just high end graphics, while thousands of other games with superior play and superior servers are developed by smaller independent companies is a shame that blizzard has let down so many people. A queue to play a game is a SLAP in the face.

You can?

Take … my … money.

(So many 1st world problems in this thread, it’s hilarious)

You expewcted people debating famine in Adrica on a videogame forum? You’re clearly in the wrong place.

1 Like

So… If I understood this correctly than the whole situation, that I cannot play the game, since I have like an hour of time on an evening and need to wait 30min+ comes from Blizzard not being able to have a proper data base architecture.

Does anyone know what database they are using? Would love to hear what the vendor says.

Sitting at que position 120 for several minutes now… its 7am on sunday… who the frick is clogging the que?? What is this crap… billion? dollar company and cant buy servers???

1 Like

Agree I want a refund now, and they’re thinking this is a permanent solution wtf

4 Likes

Imagine paying for a game, then being told you’re not allowed to play it unless you stand in a line every time you want to use it. Oh, and you’ll be sitting in that queue every time the game crashes, which is ALL the time. It’s not small wonder Blizz is coming apart at the seams.

2 Likes

sounds like any theme park to me

I have yet to see a que to login until this morning - is this new or an internal issue with the server?

all i am reading is crying i live in the us. I was in a que at 200ppl was in que for 20 min or so. game crashes occasionally. nothing to complain about here just a bunch of people crying
“omg there is a que im refunding” or “i payed for a service i want a refund or im getting the bbb involved”. stop crying (vicarious visions) blizzard is trying if you read there post here: Diablo II: Resurrected Outages: An explanation, how we’ve been working on it, and how we’re moving forward please actually read this and understand what the issue is and stop crying like babys. if you are getting a refund good for you nobody cares go on with your life and stop crying.