List of issues or QoL suggestions that need implemented

I agree completely with this list for one single reason, it does not in any way disturb game play like most other feature/QoL requests out there.

Lets hope Blizzard listens.

1 Like

Add potions get put back in your Belt when you collect your body from dying…

Makes no sense that you pots dont get auto put back.

2 Likes

100% perfect list. These definately need to be implemented as the lobby is awful, doesn’t even show levels , no trade channels, the game list doesn’t even show all games and I only see 5-6 people In lobby… shocking

2 Likes

Yes, these are just QoL features that shouldn’t affect the gameplay itself. Don’t see how anybody could have an issue.

1 Like

Don’t think I want the TCP/IP back in game that’s where all the hacked and duped items came from but yeah could use more QoL additions as more character side stash tabs

I think blizzard will make these changes as it’s the core d2 gameplay mechanics. If not I don’t think anyone will ever truly trust or purchase another blizzard game as it’s completely different to the d2 lobby. Seriously if they can post a blue post about these changes man it would bring thousands of new players and keep the longevity of the game going. At the moment there’s no social feel to it, can’t even post your items in a trade channel, can’t link items to anyone with there battlenet , joining games is limited and the lobby character spacing and not seeing everyone’s item levels is plain awful

1 Like

Couldn’t the TCP/IP just be for offline characters that way any duped or hacked items couldn’t make it into the rest of the online games?

1 Like

Yeah think the mistake they made was leaving it open to the online part of the older game, if they just left it so that offline is the only place for it will be good yeah

Added a few more items to the main list. I’d love to hear from console players so I could add a section for that as well, in order to gain a bit more legitimacy here.

Not that I ever want to play on the legacy graphics, but they aught to update the legacy graphics from D2 classic release on a TI-83 calculator to what it actually looked like on a decent machine on LOD. Like, you know, what any screenshot or YouTube video can show you how it actually looked. It feels like they deliberately added more pixels so that you can toggle with G and go “wow they did such an amazing job with this remaster”.

Nice List +1

For me the main high priority things are:

• One thing I didn’t see you mention was the ability to look at the item on the ground without picking it up. Want a way to see if something is Eth, Socket (+#), +skills, etc wtihout having to pick it up.

• Chat box improvements desperately needed + easier access to friends tab (rather hot key instead of built into chat)

• Force move keybind

• More stash space (Stackable Gems & Runes would give more space)

• Display item levels on item card

• On the no pickup it would be nice to just have a “loot key.” Meaning you need to hold down a key to actually pick something up.

• Item linking fixed and allowed in whispers

• Loot filters would be nice if we can’t get better viewing of item on ground

FYI my minimap can toggle between left and right corner. I think its “v” by default, but maybe I rebound that.

1 Like

I wish we could filter our friends list to only show people who are on D2R.

1 Like

It’s absolutely exhausting trying to talk to multiple friend, having to switch between private message channels every time. I have no idea how this got past QA.

1 Like

Agreed. A friend was talking to me in some private chat and I was in “Game” chat and hadn’t even realized it. When I finally talked to him he said he had been messaging me a lot. We both agreed we didn’t like the chat system.

Man, this thread needs more attention! A lot of these are good changes that nobody should complain about.

1 Like

I actually don’t even use the ingame chat system anymore. I open the chat thread on the battle.net launcher and talk that way or I just use discord.

The in game chat system needs to be scrapped entirely and replaced.

I feel a lot of these issues are because they essentially just put one giant wrapper over the top of the original D2 client so they’re at the mercy of that original client.

AKA: Not an actual remaster, just a fancy filter.

1 Like

When we trade items (my memory from the old game), for example 40 perfect gems/runes, we need to move them 40 times from stash to inventory, and plus another 40 times from inventory to trade window. Plz add a “move all” button on the stash and inventory. It saves a lot of time and we don’t feel insane XD.

Thanks for the list.

Agree mostly.

I add a new point:

Allow option of items going directly to H.cube if inventory is full. This will greatly help controller. Moving items to H.cube is awful using controller.
1-You need ro make sure inventroy has feel space.
2-Pick up item so it goes to the free space.
3-Then open inventory,
4-then move painfully using right stick to drag & drop item to cube.

1 Like

Added a new item. Has anyone seen any mention from Blizzard on any platform addressing these UI issues?

I would add another one: make respec cost gold. We are stuck with the same builds for this reason and cannot try out different (even stupid builds) just for the fun of it. Everybody 0lays the same 1-2 builds as a result

You can infinitely respec by collecting Essences from the act bosses. A1/2, 3, 4, and 5.

Edit: In Hell difficulty.