List of issues or QoL suggestions that need implemented

I like a lot of these actually.

One other is maybe get some item filtering UX support like PoE has. Where you can adjust the background colors and borders around unique / rare items.

Another one I’d like is one of the ways they can fix the UW exploits. Have aggro check on mobs associated to the viewport. So it doesn’t matter if the player is on 16:9 or 21:9 the mobs aggro when they show up on the screen. That would also fix the annoying problem with mobs aggroing offscreen below your viewport.

Added a few more items. I don’t expect Blizz to acknowledge my post at all, but I wish they would acknowledge somewhere (on any forum or social media) that they’re still working on the game. I don’t want the game to turn into a live service/GaaS product like so many games are now, but I’m truly hope it doesn’t become abandonware either.

Correct me if they’ve fixed this, but doesn’t swapping difficulties reroll maps? It did in the original.

An actual option would be nice of course, though.

It still does this in D2R. People still in Normal would have to use the TCP/IP to reset the map, which is gone now.

Can’t you also delete the map file? Clunky I know, but it would force the game to make a new one.

Tbh they’ve probably already moved on to another project. D2R already in maintenance mode.

1 Like

A hundred times, this.

Loving the game so far, don’t mind most of the old-school weirdness in the gameplay and UI, but good lord, THIS. If it’s available on controller setup, I’m sure it wouldn’t be that game breaking to let KB&M users have it too.

Have we yet had a reply where someone disagrees with the above changes?

I think the changes listed here are a net-positive for the game and improve it massively.

Blizzard, please acknowledge!

1 Like

Lobby:

• Please fix not working refresh button
  • Remove auto-refresh or optional (every 30 seconds the list changes and i cant find the game i was looking for)
  • Improve “game info” tab, its tooooo slow! i want to see how old a game is i want to join. a 15 minutes baalruns is probably done.
1 Like

I would like to add few to this great list:

• make a loot filter for drops (customizable - even if it is basic)
  • make gold pickup radius a bit bigger
  • fix lobby game list (it does not show all games/ is delayed) and as mentioned above have a filter or type (e.g. xp runs / mf runs / duels / etc)
  • make channels available

then i have few game balance request:
1- make melee more viable (like 20% splash damage when melee)
2- make crafting items less restrictive (e.g. all belts can be crafted for caster) and KEEP ETH items ETH - and better dmg/stats. they are mostly useless other than caster amu/rings.
3- pimp up all mid/low uniques that are now worthless. basically we have few hundred items that do nothing for any build
4- make useless runewords useful (e.g. Sur- El : why is the dmg so terrible??)
5- give gold some real use (cube?/rerolling?/etc)
6- increase drop rates to players 3 levels for single player and gradually increase while keeping players 8 where it is
7- stacking of runes and gems
8- auction house (just like GW2 - u do not need to innovate if it works)
9- make defense increase damage reduction somehow. is stupid to have 3000 defense and every hit still hits. plus remove running penalty from defense.
10- make npc s wear gloves/belt/boots
11- nerf enigma
12- remove stupid affix/suffix to improve average drop quality
13- pimp up rares (give weapons some EDamage by default/armors EDefense)

1 Like

Im pretty sure fullscreen is windows fullscreen even though it dosent say so. i have full screen selected. i can instantly alt tab out of it and see other windows on top of the game

I just want force move and I can live with the rest. Seriously hard to go back to this amount of clicking after 1000 hours of D3…

It would be nice if items displayed the item level on them so it would be easier finding specific pieces of white or grays with sockets

Being able to mouse over them and it shows what the items are would be nice as well

Added a new item. There are some balance changes or QoL changes I’d like to see that I’m not going to add as I feel they may touch too much on changing the feel of the game. The stuff on my list is what I feel would improve the game without changing the feel.

Right now my biggest complaint is the chat UI. It’s a god damn nightmare trying to chat with friends while having to switch between multiple message channels and game chat.

I agree. The best thing for D2R right now is to make the base application feel buttery and intuitive. Jumping straight into a game or locating and joining an existing game should feel super clean.

1 Like

I agree with everything (Because its all QoL and none of it is invasive or changes the core game)

1 Like

You had to screw up the perfect list didn’t you?

Good to go with the entire OP list.

The most important one though…
Put Cain back next to the stash in A5!

Nice work -

Also add to the list -

When depositing gold into stash make it hit the cap…you have to calculate this yourself at moment as if you go over the cap the cold wont get deposited into the stash…so many lazy coding things that were not implemented into D2R even D2 calculates your cap…

Add a disable feature to disable every notification also. As current ones dont disable [Game] You Left Lobby!

I also am sure they showed a picture of item lvl in BETA and it seems it was left out in live. It had all item information…

1 Like

Yes please! /9 characters