List of bug i found i will keep em updated

NEW BUG REPORT:

Death Runeword in an ETH Berserker Axe 100% of the time defaults to be your main weapon. There is nothing you can do to get this eth death rw BA to be an off hand weapon when using an axe main hand (think frenzy barb). This ruins the IAS from the main hand and renders Death in a BA 100% useless. Please fix this bug!! If enigma was broken people would quit but this is a less made runeword people haven’t noticed as much. All runewords should work properly in a remaster…!!

NEW BUG REPORT WITH RECENT GAME UPDATE!!!

The fury wolf druid is ruined with the latest update…it attacks sooo slow even with a tomb reaver with 90 increased attack speed, and werewolf skill maxed adding +73% increased attack speed. I instantly found myself struggling in areas that I never used too. Yes it’s really that bad. There was never anything wrong with the fury druid, wasn’t over powered or anything and needs to be the way it was. Only way I’d be ok with this is if the wolf druid starts getting increased attack speed from gear other than weapon only. That’s an issue that has always needed fixed since the release of LOD.

The game keeps crashing. 2 minutes in, 5 minutes in, 10 minutes in. New laptop with a faster chip, replaced the wifi modem twice.

I am a lvl 47 Kicksin(Assasin) and on Normal level, and I have arreats plateau and crystalline warp points. Now when I want to map the areas out to fine newer warp points, and I want to get the clear on the areas, I just can’t the game freezes and warps me back to Starting room, where you see your main character and the whole list of characters you own.

Its like it resets itself, or reboots.

Please fix. Thanks

Bug: when trying to join or create games in lobby, text window shows only “joining game” or “creating game” without successfully creating or joining the game. After unsuccessful connection, "an issue has occurred while communicating… etc. Please check that you are connected to internet… " generic error message appears. All connections are fine, but this tends to happen between games and then remains to have this error state even when force crashing the application, restarting the app, or other attempted workarounds. Please fix this join game issue. Very frustrating just trying to get into a game.

Every single time I play this game I encounter these issues. This is ridiculous and a reason why I keep moving to other games… Stuck in the lobby 50% of the time trying to get into a game. when I return to character select, the button options change to “join” and “cancel Join” at the bottom middle… when is the fix and what is the work around?? this is quickly exhausting patience…

Yep happened again, right when I log in… I’m done.

Tried flickering flame in a helm and it turned out to be just gemmed…I’m out a pul and vex now =(
Is Blizz reimbursing people for situations like this?

The problem here is, that you can’t read well and this is not blizzards fault.

no the problem is your not giving an answer. What did I miss?

All new Runewords are ladder only.

For the first time, players will have the chance to unlock a host of new Rune Words in the Ladder system! These will be exclusive to Ladder like the previous set of Ladder-only Rune Words in the original Diablo II experience.

1 Like

Found a bug in normal difficulty in underground passage Lvl 1 have no exit point got screen shot of my mini map. Don’t know if I was able to attach them or not so I didnt.

Radament quest dont give me the skill book and finish my mission

There’s a bug where if you put the “gemmed helm” in your Shared Stash (must be shared, not personal), make a ladder character, then join a game, save & exit and then go back to your non-ladder character it will become the rune word. This is a bug cause by Blizzard attempting to fix an issue with Ladder rune words not working and may have already been fixed… Coolley posted a video about it like a day ago though so take advantage of it while you can because you shouldn’t be able to have Ladder runewords on NL yet.

1 Like

Playing D2R in Online Ladder mode, completed the third quest in on Act V, went to talk to Malah for her quest reward - no reward given after her speech. Every time I click on her she gives the same speech and no quest reward. Any Ideas how to fix this?

I figured it out… thank you.

I just tried to break the Compelling Orb in Act 3 with the flail (hell difficulty) and the flail just poofed. Now I’m stuck with no way to finish the Act.

1 Like

hey hope this is relevant, I couldn’t find a more recent bug report page, since the latest update NPC audio has stopped functioning, even quest related audio is not working, all other sounds work fine. even after exiting and reloading game the problem still persists

1 Like

I have just respecced my necromancer, Poison and bone skills for necromancer, does not add skills buffs up properly anymore. for example. My bone wall and bone prison are level 17 each, which should add 15 damage absorb per level to bone armor, 34x15 = 510. however my bone armor skill absorbs under 300 damage, previously my damage absorbed was over 800. same with bone spirit and additional damage, please investigate

1 Like

Good afternoon, today I noticed an error, the Amazon skill “Multiple Shot” lacks synergy from the skill “Guided Arrow” although it is spelled out in the description. Is that normal ot not?

1 Like