List of bug i found i will keep em updated

Hello There is Currently a Game Breaking issue rendering ceratin Builds/Characters ineffective or not able to reach there full potential. Said Game Breaking bug was not in Original D2:LOD or later patches. Bug is that when any Mercenary/Hireling is used they are not retaining their passive skills from the difficulty they were hired from, they should retain whatever aura/Passive skill they had when hired from whatever difficulty, but Bug is cause them to retain whatever Passive the Mercenary/Hireling has from the current difficulty the Character/User is playing. This is Truly a Bug an not a complaint about the game, I thoroughly enjoy an appreciate D2R but this Bug is causing my not to be able to use one of my Favorite Characters in the game. Please address this bug soon in a future update, thank you for the hard work an dedication put into this game!

1 Like

When my character dies, money is always taken from my stash. I always keep at least 1 coin on my character, but when I die it takes 5000-15000 coins from my stash. In the old version this didnā€™t happen. Im in the 5th part of the game with barely any gold because it keeps being taken away. Can this be fixed?

hello (you wıll now play offlıne and wıll lose your posıtıon on the queve) Iā€™m getting this error, I canā€™t play the game I played online right now can you help me?

I noticed some weird stuff with Dodge also. The auto gold pickup, and show item features might have something to do with it. A while back I started leaving the previously mentioned options disabled, running only in legacy graphics mode and using the /nopickup command and since then I have not had a character get stuck in place. Unsure if it will help anyone else but seems to be working for me.

act 2 nightmare merc aura bug, bought the might one and when i change to hell it changes to blessed aimā€¦ i red it was a visual bug but i dont get the enchanted dmg, the aura doesnt work at all and used to.

I helped someone passed ACT5. But my character died. I tried to save him and die again. Then I entered the game again. I lost my first body and only got my second body. I lost my first bodyā€™s equipment. Is this a bug?

1 Like

You donā€™t have to hold shift, just clicking the orbs will toggle the text on and off (just like Legacy). I also thought that he may have inadvertently clicked an orb and toggled it off that way, which is then reflected in the new D2R option.

no i confirm i had it when i left the game and when i joined it was gone 100% a bug where it uncheck itself ive seen this thing happen in other game as well and u cannot even click on them like here

when you teleport to throne the chat log makes you interact with it when ppl enters the game and almost gets you killed many times

i am tired of the game random crashes

@LuckyTiger

This is a subtle type of ā€œbugā€ because of the overlay, but never the less annoying AF. I completely agree with you on this and any gameplay activity should be able to be completed as if the chat box was not there.

Along those same lines with teleport, in the original D2 you could click offscreen into an area you couldnt reach and you would teleport sort of ā€œin placeā€ along the edge of the map area you were in. Not anymore, which I also found really annoying. The char just doesnt move or do anything.

Just saying your thoughts on this do not go unnoticed, at least not by other players. Good luck to you.

1 Like

Yes, it did remove gold from your stash in the original D2.

Edited for clarification.

I imported a character (lvl 91 necromancer) from Diablo 2:LoD and tried to reset my skills and stats in the first act at Ashara. I finished the necessary quest in LoD. The option is there, but when I hit the button, nothing happens. It seems chars from LoD canā€™t reset their stats, because I tried it with all my other chars.

Is this a known issue? Do I have any other options besides farming essences?

During the game, after skipping the animation from ACT2 to Act3, it is stuck in the reading interface and cannot enter the game

hi since around launch Iā€™ve played a character offline but he disappeared so did my gold and all my items in personal and shared stash

Someone went hostile on me and when they killed me everything i was wearing went onto the ground and was stolen? This was in softcore.

Died twice during d key run halls of vaught. Couldnā€™t claim body figured Iā€™ll just remake grab corpse from town. Remade and got corpse to find only my wep and shield. Rest of my gear gone full set of tals, nageal rings, chancies, tearhaunches, gone only tals wep and spirit Mon remain. Tried remaking new games hoping my corpse would spawn with the rest of my gear nope. Remade games joined games restarted my game. Nope nope nope just gone weeks of mf and trading just gone. Supposed to have up to 16 corpse to spawn gear on I believe none spawn. Inv. Completely open no help. No corpse to click on at all. Even tried dying with a piece of gear to prompt the corpse when I make new game nope lol. Gear wasnā€™t deleted or dropped sooo??? Guess Iā€™m still out of luck GG.

Died twice during d key run halls of vaught. Couldnā€™t claim body figured Iā€™ll just remake grab corpse from town. Remade and got corpse to find only my wep and shield. Rest of my gear gone full set of tals, nageal rings, chancies, tearhaunches, gone only tals wep and spirit Mon remain. Tried remaking new games hoping my corpse would spawn with the rest of my gear nope. Remade games joined games restarted my game. Nope nope nope just gone weeks of mf and trading just gone. Supposed to have up to 16 corpse to spawn gear on I believe none spawn. Inv. Completely open no help. No corpse to click on at all. Even tried dying with a piece of gear to prompt the corpse when I make new game nope lol. Gear wasnā€™t deleted or dropped sooo??? Guess Iā€™m still out of luck GG

Nice work listing all this.
Some of them are intended and shall be kept.
No more namelock sounds cool for duels !
No more copy paste or forbidding game succession to avoid bots, that is also a good idea.

Got Ethereal Skullderā€™s Ire Russet armor and I upd it to Skullderā€™s Ire Balrog Skin the problem is the Self repair mod wonā€™t repair the armor Iā€™ve been sitting here at 28 of 90 durability now for 37 minutes and the armor is repair 1 Durability every 5 Seconds so it should have repaired it to full ten times overā€¦ this is sooooo incredibly inconvenient I want to use this on my barb and I canā€™t even begin to use it because itā€™s going to break