List of bug i found i will keep em updated

1.mouseover item shouldnt be pickable after toggling show item
2.cant acess profile in channel are they removed intentionally or just not working ?
3. cant change channel or know wich one u in ? like join op something its all removed intentionally ? doubt it
4.photobug it doesnt save anywhere at all after taking a screenshot
5.quest log dont follow the act the player are in
6.cant chat while died not sure if its intended we could do that in the classic
7.copy paste game doesnt last forever after like 5-15 ish paste we lose it for no aparent reason
8.often enough game doesnt show in the list happen more often in the night
9.chat link bug to more than 1 different player using whisper
10.the ! dont work i am really not sure if its intended or not we just lost a feature there
11.previous selected skill on the bar changing every game on itself… always have to reselect them using hotkey to have em to show on the ready to use bar again
12.arrow up n down dont work anymore for checking games
13.obedience on merc shows extremely wrong number super low
14.harmony only give 3 to valk even when it says 6 the amazon should see 3 ?
15.teleport bug just outside harrogath we can tele in a tiny stuck area in town right of the entry
16.after killing baal and leaving the game we do not have acess to that difficulty
17.sometimes we cant see the name of the person we are trading with its not showing…
18.when we have at least 10 offline friend in the screen it starts going up selecting them 1 by 1 non stop automatically
19.sometime we see the battletag of the person instead of his name in the chat resulting in not knowing who is talking
20.show life text sometime uncheck itself
21.we can click player bhind portal
22.often enough when we go back to the character list after exiting a game too fast we cant see our character and it wont load and we are forced to restart the game…
23.putting an item in the trade window automatically close the window if the item are from our body and we dont have the requirement for it
24.we see door close but we go through… still not fixed

5 Likes

A few suggestions:

1. Make a new post for each bug.
  2. Give it much more detail.
  3. Please don’t use gamerz leetspeak or T9 abbr. It makes readability difficult.
2 Likes

While playing D2R, I was in the middle of destroying Mephisto’s soul stone with my party. I put my stone on the forge and someone else used the hammer. Both of our stones disappeared but my quest didn’t clear. I now have no way to progress in the quest line.

i have some doubt about spamming or even just be able to open up 20 bug report i find it much more apropriate to be able to list them to help dev i would really need a dev answer to this before starting 20 thread

i too had the issue where dying using legacy graphics causes a “lock up”

you can’t press ESC to respawn; and have to manually close the game using ALT+F4

Druid summon skill oak sage
Has a critical graphic bug.
When it disappeared,
It hurts players eyes.
Light and dark , very stressful patterns graphics .
Please test that serious bugs.

Talk to Deckard Cain, he’ll give you another.

This is not a bug. The developer state that for Hellforge quest only completed by the one who hit it with the hammer. It used to be everyone finished the quest but there is only 1 reward.

Now you can finish the quest yourself even if you are in a party

2 Likes

My character can now log on & play. However, every time I used a Town Portal, I am logged off the game. I do not seem to be able to survive the start of Act II in the Sewers without returning to town for more Health Globes.

You’re missing the biggest bug in my opinion:

Amazon has a chance to completely freeze after dodging. (This is not the NHAM bug). Character legit freezes in place permanently & cannot move, use any skills, or do anything while gameplay around them continues as normal. There are only 2 ways to break the freeze: leave the game, or get hit again and have a 2nd dodge activate to finish the animation and unfreeze the avatar.

Looking at forums, people have been frozen in place for 10+ min w/o any way to get un-stuck, before finally quitting the game. (weapon swap and other attempts have not worked).

2 Likes

Character is stuck in game, its been about 12 hrs

Hello.On October 10, at nine o’clock in the evening. The diabloⅡ sever Disconnected.As far as I know, all players have been filed back.My play history has disappeared.My equipment disappeared.My task is recharged.My weapon disappeared.
Are you kidding me???
Lose my equipment worth hundreds of dollars.
please give me back.Ok???

칼림의 의지 퀘스트
칼림의 눈 퀘스트 템이 드롭이 안돼요

He’s not getting paid to do this. He can do it however he wants.

1 Like

You are right but I’m trying to tell him he is wasting his time. No one is going to read that post. It’s ridiculous.

3 Likes

Game crashed, didn’t throw an error code, I alt-f4’d to close the game, and when I logged back in, my hardcore character is listed as dead at character select. Kinda really dumb. I wasn’t in the middle of fighting or anything

Is it just for me or did the server crashed again during identification items by Cain?
Yesterday was in Act 1 and today in Act IV Hell

Text on life and mana orb is deactivated because you shift + click on them. Its not a bug. When you teleport just make sure you dont click the orbs or just reclick with shift on them to reactivate the numerical text.

Hi. I notice that my waypoints disappear when I join other people’s games. Why is that?

i havent teleported once yet