List of bug i found i will keep em updated

hi guys, im keep getting the same bug over and over again with my sorc, using simple f1-f4 keys for teleprot blizzard, and allways if i change to blizzard using f3 to cast it and teleportet bevor, both skills activate with one click, blizzard is casting and teleport ist casting, im going throught this the whole season 2 allready, didnt had the troubles in s1 oder befor season started, teleport and blizzard casting at the same time and keep killin me, u see its just blizzard who should get castet. for me its a bug im sry i know i can click fast but im not clicking twice at blizzard and teleport at the same time…

I am at act 2, normal. I joined a game where the players had completed the second quest to retrieve staff and other items, and were on their way to act 3. Since then, my quest is marked as completed and I cannot retrieve the items to open the orifice in tal rasha’s tomb. I have the cube only. Please help.

when elemental damage and physical damage is incoming from a single source the game fuses physical damage and magic damage reductions together and then applies them together against the attack instead of physical vs physical and magic vs nothing because there is no magic damage being applied so magic reductions have nothing to do with this equation but it is still being applied anyway

When you die if you have a item that grants teleport it unselects teleport from your active skill slot. Like it makes sense I cant use teleport when I have no item to grant the skill because i died and have no gear on . But it could be better if it showed the teleport after death on the active skill slot but it showed up red. kind of like when your in town. But more of a semi permanent state till you either pick up your body in which case it then it turns the red to white and is cast able again or you simply select a different skill. I dont think I should not be forced to re setup my equipped skill slot every single time I die because just because I had teleport selected when I died . Im not sure this is a bug or a mechanic flaw but either way a fix of this would be huge in terms of a quality of a life improvement.

I was playing D2R today then it crashed. In the process, my Lo Rune Disappeared when I turned it back on.

On PS5, the tones for identifying and town portal prevent me from using scrolls, no matter how much I try to use them, change keybindings or anything I can’t use the stored scrolls.

Just learning at level 19. Hope you find the answers. At level 19 I’m having trouble activating a level 18 shadow warrior from my Assassin advancing down the “Shadow” column. The “Trap” column merges over to “Shadow warrior.” Surely I don’t have to complete the “Trap” to achieve Shadow Warrior?