Lethal Bug Report

Lethal Bug Report (All items in a shared item stash disappear)

Bug Acting Conditions

1. Put items in a shared item stash as a ladder extension character
  2. Put items in a item stash as a ladder original character
  3. When you check the shared item stash with the ladder extension character, all items evaporate
1 Like

They are aware of this issue.

1 Like

Thank you . The purpose of my article is to share the bug conditions with users.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPEND TO ME YESTERDAY!!!

Poefffff and gone are all your high runes on ladder and non ladder (and items). That includes btw all extension shared stashes, also from last season + the ‘past’ stashes, not just the seasonal!!!

1 Like

Im convinced that Blizzard isnt going to fix this. But is it safe to use shared stash again?

I wouldnt. They’re going to do skme rollbacks to anything in there will be replaced with the old stuff

1 Like

Note, this affects both season and off season, all my highrunes etc. gone…

1 Like

Yup, they supposedly did a rollback and fixed the issue but im still sitting here with everything wiped. Ladder, Non Ladder, and my season 1 “past” stash tabs are all gone… anyone have an update?

2 Likes

Nope, would be great if they at least reacted. Even if they do not restore it, i would to know…

1 Like

Agreed. I am maddive fan who has played since Vanilla and bought d2r on 4 different consoles. I wish they put more effort into their loyal fan base.

Given that just about everything i owend of relative value was in my stash… I lost everything i worked for.

1 Like

I dont think they will fix it. Im sick to my stomach. Lost everything

3 Likes

Yep, lost all of last 2 seasons and some good runes this season… crap!

1 Like

OMG…CHEAR UP!!

It’s never your fault.