Ladder ends next week

This feature had better be really game enhancing if the team has been neglecting core parts of improving the game and fixing what was broken with 2.4…

We will see! I hope that it is good enough to really pump up the morale for this game.

3 Likes

Anything to increase the multiplayer experience would be great. Better lobby, friends list, guilds as far as social aspect goes. Optional players loot (chosen when creating a game) is a fine idea so long as the overall quantity of loot is not altered.

But it’s probably going to be a loot filter.

5 Likes

Neat “feature” not “features” lol.

Thank u pez, u are the best!!

something tells me is not going to be loot filter either currency stash.

Can’t wait to hear more!

Iron golem disappearing/targetable bug finally fixed? :crossed_fingers:

:slight_smile:

Sounds like a currency tab =}

1 Like

Bet that it is crossplay.

Crossing my fingers for a Currency Tab or Stackable Runes/Gems.

I can wait for more skill reworking for patch 2.6 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They’re focus is one this “big feature” for patch 2.5. Doesn’t mean there will not be smaller features. From another thread here, a datamine shows both Loot Filters and Currency Tab are in, which I expected (while not confirmed, we’ll see tomorrow).

1 Like

Niiiiice. I need to catch up! Hope we do see that.

Add channels back to the lobby! Regardless, end the current ladder season and let’s move on.

2 Likes

Please link that thread, I can’t find it!

1 Like

Same. Where is this datamine? Can you post the link?

2 Likes

It’s in the pvp compromised thread.

Take the supposed data leak with a grain of salt, I think that post should be taken down as a matter of fact. Let the official news come tomorrow.

1 Like

It probably should, which is why I didn’t want to link it directly. And while I do take it with a grain of salt, it’s really just what I already pretty much figured for months what we would see in 2.5, since these two big things touched upon in December on the Llama stream.

2 Likes

loot filter, lobby update, tcp/ip. 20 char slots (isn’t that already the max?), additional stash tabs

cool

3 Likes

think the 20 would be additional 20.

1 Like

yeah probably a translation thing there like “spoil”

1 Like