Javazon is strongest in game

There’s no need to see PTR if you actually understand how skill works. As long as impale is the same attack speed it remain unusable, even if it never miss

You would be too after having some experience with his toxicity.

Oh sorry i forgot you can see future. I guess you knew slow effect on impale before it was released right? No you didnt, so please stop pretending to know stuff when you didnt.

Impale is pretty good now after i saw it in action and saw how slow effect on it. Its must have skill basicly. But sure burry your head in sand to not see reality :slight_smile:

Slow effect has nothing to do with the slow speed from impale, and historically impale has been super slow in order to compensate it’s higher ed%, I messed around with the skill in the past so I know how it function.

The issue for impale is never about the “slow effect” being added, but how it triggered: super slow attack speed.

Lmao

Past doesnt matter, skill was changed.

Why it should be issue lol? Its great.

Its compensation for very high damage and now even for massive slow effect + always hit mechanic. Its good trade off.

Apparently you do not understand the importance of attack speed

There’s no need to talk anymore.

Sure, its not when you refuse to accept reality of impale being improved to be viable.

I could be wrong, but
Jab is capped at what? 3 frames + swing back?
Impale is capped at what? 3 frames?
BotD + treasury + ias gloves = fast impale. And also if you do not need attack rating, you can save dex, skill points from penetrate and skip boring leveling to 95+

1 Like

Where do you get the indication of impale is capped at 3 frame?

1 Like

If Impale slows can you combine it with Kelpie Snare for some boss farming nonsense?

I know nothing about the Amazon. I only play Sorc, Pally, Sin.

(You could argue I know nothing about those too, it’s been 20 years.)

1 Like

I dont think so, i believe its capped at 75%. But its great to use kelpie on act 2 merc.

The effects are capped in various ways:

Should be this.

• 85% against attack speed
  • 75% against run/walk
  • 50% per source (equipment/different players/skills/etc) against players/act bosses
  • 90% per source for normal monsters but at 90% for them.

So i guess it could work with Kelpie but its bette to have some faster weapon with higher dmg.

1 Like

I’m a poor lad that refuses to use D2jsp despite being okay with others utilizing it. As such, my merc is rocking an Ethereal Obedience Thresher. It gets the job done I guess, but on bosses that Kelpie slow seems a lot more useful for various reasons.

Maybe it’s just me imagining greener pastures though.

2 Likes

Its fine i dont use jsp either, its not needed at all. There is plenty places to trade and i dont want to support place which played big part in bad cheating situation in legacy battle net.

Obedience is probably best runeword in game in investment vs outcome. So insanely cheap for such great result. Its absolutly great on merc, easy to make. When i started my hc sorc my merc was killing stuff on hell just with obedience eth partizan. Not even elite weapon and it still had so high dmg.

2 Likes

Spirit would like to have a word. :wink:

1 Like

I mean you’re not wrong but we were talking in context of things you’d slap on your Act 2 merc.

2 Likes

Zax you getting bullied I’m trying your spear Zon will see

1 Like

Haha its fine, i dont mind these trolls that much, i already muted two of them.

Let me know what you think about it after you test it.

I am fine with being wrong, but these people are losing mind that Impale could be actualy decent skill.

No you not, if you don’t have slow yourself, Kelpie is one of the best weapons you can use against Baal in particular.
Actually after some quick look on PTR yesterday I wonder how Kelpie + new Fend will fare. Only seen it with provided Lycander/javs, but must say I like its performance with 2handed spear.

1 Like

Oh great, and LF is a bad skill, try killing single monster with it…
What a joke. Different skills perform good / bad in different usecases.

1 Like

It looks VERY slow. Jab will likely be better. They may have to revamp IAS, apparently it’s broken with Druids and probably Fend/Impale zons.

How much +ias you had on gear and which weapon?