Javazon is strongest in game

Game is easy to beat with any class

All other heroes with GZ gear can farm any area

Faster killing do not equal stronger hero

Sure, baba should be buffed, as well as physical weapons, but that is other topic

in summary “no s*t sherlock”

“I honestly don’t care about your calculations” Why are you even arguing about stuff you don’t even know then? Just sit back and keep your mouth shut.

Yeah? Try it with Barbarian. Go hardcore.

Well if you think so its not that easy with barb then i guess right? :slight_smile:

I mean i am not saying you cant finish hell with him, but it takes considerably more time and it is more complicated with basicly any other class.

omg mr obvious, I will not go into argument, it sound like explaining to kid why sea is blue

Because he didnt even bother to read initial post based on his reactions. Nobody asked him to post wall of text talking about titans jab vs impale trying to “educate me” while he made toxic comments. I have experience with him from other topic , its same every time. Being toxic against others who do not fully share his opinion which is always clam is fact.

I should probably just ignore him completely. It is better to not engage trolls.

Why did you say this if it is so obvious then that barb is considerably more difficult?

naked soso = ton dmg

naked baba = no dmg

figure it out

You’re the only troll here, didn’t think I’d see the day when talking facts would be considered toxic. On that note, I’m fairly certain the only toxic person here is you. The least knowledgeable person about D2 and the most toxic.

2 Likes

Then dont say its easy to beat game with any class geez…

I am not interested in your trolling either, welcome to my ignore list.

Well i am excited to test it too, amybe its time to try poison amazon :smiley:

Lol kid, stay bad forever. Maybe some day you’ll find out how to farm HRs properly.

1 Like

Maybe even poison and lightning hybrid.
No melee required.

SLAPPED dat yung boi

…?
Sorcs have TELEPORT (best skill in the game) and quite a few viable hell build options…

pally’s have the most single OP skill damage wise in game (hammers) and gets a nice move speed aura and plenty of utility skills not to mention holy shield which just makes them very durable with little gear investment.

the dodge animation fix will be a very welcome change as I main a javazon.

I’ll agree with you that javazon is one of strongest builds in the game though. With a properly built javazon with some end game pieces she does some serious work (enigma + infinity + griffons). But the gear investment vs the 2 classes mentioned above is way higher to get similar clear speeds.

1 Like

So happy I saved my GG Amazon helm and didn’t trade it, too bad I can’t use it on ladder :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi Zax, I love the change in Charged Strike and Impale as well. I’ll start my season with a spearzon though. The important thing for me is that impale no longer requires a hit check, and as a lightning spearzon, I don’t have points to spend on penetrate. Plus at low levels I won’t have access to stuff like Demon Limb, and the attack rating would have been a problem.

1 Like

well, looks like it’s not OP… they reduced the damage quite a bit to reflect the duration change even thought they didn’t mention anything about reducing it’s damage. It’s supposed to do 21k damage with the gear I have, but it’s only doing 5.6k damage. Now it’s not any more useable than it was.

Very disappointing…

Just ignore people who aren’t able to have a real discussion with you. You’ll sleep better. Or, at least, spend less time answering their posts and more time sleeping :wink:

Well its impossible to have real discussion with him as every time he loses the arguments he starts insulting. I have seen in in many discussions where he was.

He is arguing about jab being better when he didnt even see the PTR. I only briefly checked impale so far but its looking as actualy great skill as slowing on it is very high, more than i even expected.

The fact that you are so ignorant is beyond understanding