Its time to nerf Hammerdins. Change my mind

To those defending hammerdins - why do you need this game to be so easy?

Pala was intended to be the strongest class. If you have a problem with other peoples opinions, it would be exactly that: YOUR problem. Keep your problems to yourself.

(In any case, BLIZ/VV could not care less, balance will stay as it is).

1 Like

You just put tele on a different key like ā€œe.ā€ Hold e to tele and when you release concentrate is on. Or any other aura you have bound to right mouse.

That also used to be a minor inconvenience. I mean it was hardly any keybinds for that class pre quick cast and now you donā€™t even need to bind concentration because it reactivates by itself after teleporting if you just click it once.

You are making it sound as if hammerdin is a poison necro or fire druid that both uses a lot of keybinds in comparison.

Except I play every class in the game so your argument is a no go?

Oh I didnā€™t know teleport was base skill for hammer.

Paladin
Fist of Heaven- Fixed so that it can be blocked with a shield that reduces damage in pvp
Blessed Hammer Damage reduction during pvp, modified to block with a shield

Necromancer
Bone Soul- Fixed so that it can be blocked with a shield that reduces damage in pvp
Bone Spear - Fixed so that it can be blocked with a shield that reduces damage in pvp

Druid
Tornado - Fixed so that it can be blocked with a shield that reduces damage in pvp
Twister - modified to be blocked with a shield

Assassin
Blade Fury - ranged penalty applied

soyboy, go cry about it on twitter. If you getting pkā€™d by hdins then you clearly bad at this game. Nerf hdin because they wreck me in pvp lol great argument from a brat. Might aswell nerf infinity convict aura so sorc and javzons arenā€™t broken. Great logic there. Soon you will be crying about fohdins being OP and demand they be nerfed because you cannot beat them. What happen did a hdin humiliate you in pvp so you came running here to try and destroy that dudes build? I think that is what happened. Too bad buddy blizzard doesnā€™t listen to anything we say. Your feedback is just a pointless rant that will do nothing but show how much of an entitled little soyboy you are.

Funny thing about those Barb&Monk players after their toons classes were nerfed they Rage Quit and stopped playing :laughing: :rofl:

You obviously didnā€™t read the threadā€¦wait, can you read?

It is hard to read dog sh1t.

1 Like

The issue is in defining ā€œstrongestā€. Every class in D2 is ā€œthe strongestā€. Pick a class and iā€™ll tell you why itā€™s the strongest.

Sorc? Fast and high damage
Paladin? Busted shields and lots of 1-point wonder utility skills, jack of all trades and master of a bunch of them
Amazon? can get the highest AoE AND single target damage, amazing survivability, good utility. Busted in PVP.
Barb? The most survivable class in the game, arguably the best crowd control in the game + find item is busted.
Necromancer. Corpse Explosion. Very good crowd control abilities. Busted in PVP. Least problems with immunities.
Assassin. Fast. Best key farmer. Least gear depended class of all (you literally can beat hell with just a lower resist wand). Very good crowd control.
Druidā€¦ sorry i donā€™t really play him. But I love those Oak sages in parties and how fire druids carry you through normal and nightmare. That zoo also makes hell easy. AFAIK wind druid is also top tier in PVP.

1 Like

How to dramatically reduce server overload.

Increases cooldown time and mana cost for Sorceressā€™s teleport.

Then everything will be balanced. Itā€™s already shiiit balanceā€¦ !!! Now itā€™s random.

Go to the hell!! D2R

ez. remove concentration buff pls.

1 Like

Delete the whole paladin with all his imba builds: hammer, smiter, auradin, foh

1 Like

hammer becomes normalized if you remove the concentration buff.

Youd be surprised how many people dont even know that conc adding damage to hammers is a glitch and not meant to be.

1 Like

No need. I created a trade game yesterday. I had my 2 friends that I usually play with join it to MF while we waited for someone to come and buy the item. This is how we normally do our trade games. A level 95 Hammerdin came in and tried to do the Chaos Sanctuary without expressing interest in our item. They said nothing to us at all. Classic, rude, poor trade game etiquette. So I took my level 92 Sorc and went to the Chaos Sanctuary and opened the 2 seals at the Grand Vizier of Chaos where the Hammerdin was, and then I teleported to the Star. The Hammerdin died because they couldnā€™t handle the heat of the Grand Vizier and the monsters of the Chaos Sanctuary in a 4 player game. ā€¦ A level 95 Hammerdinā€¦ Clearly no nerfs are necessary.

1 Like

it used to be a glitch in a patch before 1.10 (addition of synergies) but they fixed the bug and people complained that hammers didnā€™t do enough damage anymore, so they added it back in. funny how that works out.

1 Like

All that is needed is more magic resist % gear.

I have no issues with them switching out some immunities for magic immune